By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 14166

Chat commands for actions?

By TheRogueCat - MEMBER - July 10, 2018, 02:56:15

So, I had a brainstorm and wondered if this could be possible/worth it.

How about some chat commands like "/sidekick Lumino" for adding/removing sidekicks to/from the group?

Or something like "/count osamodas powder" for knowing the number of those items you have in inventory?

Or "/use mint seed" for using items from inventory?

String-sensitive, so you could use stuff like "astrub k", "lumin", "das pow" and so on for the commands to work (or return error if there are several of them containing the same string). I think this could be used for "quick casting" commands without having to access the interfaces for doing exactly the same. Like the sidekicks one for adding/removing sidekicks, the inventory for checking how many X items you have or for using some other... A shortcut for commands, in the same way that custom macros can be used to execute emotes and such.

Opinions? More ideas for commands? Refinings?

Reactions 7
Score : 1712

That could be a good idea! I want this! 

Score : 11278

What I want are chat commands to change "chat output".
Like "/r" to change to recruitment text/speech, "/l" to return to normal, so that i don't have to use that drop down menu everytime I want to switch between party and guild chat, for example, if i am in  a dungeon but want to talk to guildies during my off turns...

Score : 1712

Generally I have 2 chat windows for that. Idk if it helps you 

Score : 7268

+1, great idea!

And a command for checking how many tokens you have too. Searching for a specific one in the big list is a bit slow.

Score : 14166

I guess "/count rustic token" would do the trick too. They are quest items, but they are in the same database, right?

Score : 215

SplingSplingSpling|2018-07-10 20:16:21
+1, great idea!

And a command for checking how many tokens you have too. Searching for a specific one in the big list is a bit slow.

The chance to search for items in the inventory would be a lot useful. 
Respond to this thread