By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 160

What's the situation with more character slots?

By JamesTofo - MEMBER - March 08, 2018, 21:28:07

Could we get more character slots so everyone can play everything? I love the classes in this game and want to be able to master all the classes and have fun playing them. We get more classes added to the game, but unless we make a new account, we have to either delete old characters or play on another server which isn't very fun. :/ I haven't seen any posts recently talking about this so I was wondering if the devs have any future plans for this. 

2 0
Reactions 21
Score : 825

I know this isnt the best, but is it that bad to use another account?

Interestingly enough you currently have only 3 chars in your account.. you not only havent filled the 5 free slots, I would also guess you havent bought the other paid slots.. and that's the main reason why you won't get more slots, because they want money for convenience services. (which is fair imo for a f2p game)

1 0
Score : 160

I haven't added more char bc I wanted to know whats up with the char slots I'd like to have each class on one account so I can try different squads out and try their diff play styles but with the current system I'm limited D: 

1 0
Score : 13363

This slots limitation is pointless. Different accounts can't share sidekicks, thus making it an added setback for the cheapskate player if you have to level and equip them separatedly.

Now, about the extra slots. Why (again) to make them Ogrines-only? Make them tradeable, and increase their number. That way you'll still get the sales for those extra slots (with added sales), and they will be consumed by a larger playerbase. For convenience, it's better to have all chars in the same account rather than being: log out, swap to the other account, choose char, now log out and check the third account, etc. Once again, even if the extra slots are adquired with real cash, making them into a tradeable item would increase their demand, even if it's just for lazy asses who want to organizate it all in a single place.

From a database perspective, I don't think that having 5 chars would be any different to have 18 in the same account. It's all data, right? That limitation to 5 (to 8) chars is something obsolete in my opinion. And worse yet as more classes are added.

4 0
Score : 11030

Well I can say it's not a technical limitation:

2 0
Score : 606

you transfer them from server to server they have prefix (Nox,Pha,Rem)

0 0
Score : 144

Please ANKAMA , let us create all ( or at least more ) characters at the same account! 

We beg you

0 0
Score : 3299

Wouldn't work for me. I've carried 5 characters on both NOX and REM, and really, while it gives me a chance to test all classes, there's no way I can realistically lvl more than 1 or 2.  I kill off a lot of these or basically only run some of them daily for as long as it takes o make guild points.

0 0
Score : 910

I have been wondering the same thing. I want to try out all the classes and sometimes abandon one for a while and continue playing in on another date.

I for one don't want to go through multiple accounts again, had enough of it on Dofus.

There is ofcourse the possibility to abuse guild points, quests and drops with this so I would suggest it would be limited to a certain number of active characters. For example you'd have 6 active slots and multiple disabled characters slots. Then you'd set a limit on how many times per week one can activate a disabled character. I would suggest 3 swaps, so people couldn't abuse it but they could decide to swap same character multiple times if they needed to.

1 0
Score : 11030

I don't see how anyone could exploit anything even on par with just using multiple accounts by having more character slots.

1 0
-Juusto-|2018-06-08 10:50:45
Well this was not a question about multiple accounts tho. Tho with multiple accounts you can't abuse things that are linked. Then again, Ankama prolly has no rules against anything you could use heroes or other accounts to abuse.

I still couldn't understand that abuse you are talking about.. Guild points are individual, so each character get its own guild points.. doesn't matter which account he belongs to.. The same for quests and drops... You can do the quests once per char, the drops are also individual ( and so is prospect ) 

So if you have 10 characters at the same account our 2 characters in 5 different accounts, you will get the same guild points, do the same quests and the same individual drop...
0 0
Score : 1108

I guess this limit is there so that players would buy a class change service once in a while 

2 0

Maybe ç.ç but that's terrible

0 0
Respond to this thread