By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 1252

Updating some old features

By emelance - MEMBER - March 07, 2018, 15:15:28

I have been playing for quite a while, I have seen many changes topping one another.
Sometimes its good, sometimes it's terrible...
However, I have noticed that there are some features in the game that have been left abandoned like:
1. Almanax Rewards
In the past, it really motivates me to log into the game just do Almanax. How I wish they update the equipment rewards in the token machine.

2. Ultimate Bosses
Doing UBs in the past was so fun, mechanics are not that complicated, would it be nice if they can revive these forgotten bosses and tweak them a little bit. 

Not to mention the mini UBs in astrub and Forfut.

3. Artifact Lists
I also noticed that, despite introducing new artifacts, the list of artifacts hasn't yet been updated. 

4. In regards to Handyman profession.
Would it be nice if we can also craft and upgrade emblems? 

I know that there are still  plenty of features that need to be looked into, I sure hope ankama can also look back at these old features...  

Reactions 2
Score : 12209

1. Yeah I already suggested it a couple of times in various threads

2. It's not that they are so outdated, it's just that people only fight them when outleveling them, maybe they should make them ALS only? Or make the rest scaleable with stasis just like decepticod and merkator so people fight them at higher stasis for boxes?

3. Yeah, same with tutorials in the tutorial menu, so much outdated text.

4. Actually they can already upgrade the meridia insignia, upgrading class insignias would be cool imo, so we can use those nice costumes at higher lvls (like those impossible to get Occulege ones)

My aditional suggestions:
1. The wakfu and stasis forges in the wakfu and stasis sources with a seriously outdated selection of gear.
2. Havenworlds really shifted from "this island your guild can hang out in, decorate it and upgrade" to "the area a few guilds have where you can grind without having to pay attention to the ecology and the ecosystem"
3. The chef profession, nuff said.

Score : 1252

cody5|2018-03-07 18:06:28
1. Yeah I already suggested it a couple of times in various threads

2. It's not that they are so outdated, it's just that people only fight them when outleveling them, maybe they should make them ALS only? Or make the rest scaleable with stasis just like decepticod and merkator so people fight them at higher stasis for boxes?

3. Yeah, same with tutorials in the tutorial menu, so much outdated text.

4. Actually they can already upgrade the meridia insignia, upgrading class insignias would be cool imo, so we can use those nice costumes at higher lvls (like those impossible to get Occulege ones)

My aditional suggestions:
1. The wakfu and stasis forges in the wakfu and stasis sources with a seriously outdated selection of gear.
2. Havenworlds really shifted from "this island your guild can hang out in, decorate it and upgrade" to "the area a few guilds have where you can grind without having to pay attention to the ecology and the ecosystem"
3. The chef profession, nuff said.

yeah, I was actually looking at the shushu emblems where i sometimes get lvl 1 - lvl 2 emblems how I wish I can upgrade them to lvl 3.... 

I also agree with you in regards to the wakfu/stasis mechanics...
Respond to this thread