FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Heroes of Different Guilds cannot be used even if the Characters are the same nation? (Since Guild's are not nation allied anymore).

By rhayam - MEMBER - February 07, 2018, 07:39:06

Greetings,

Now that the guilds are not allied with nations anymore, aren't you supposed to be able to use heroes of the same account as long they are of the same nation, even if they are in different guilds?

Thanks.

15 0
Reactions 12
Score : 431

I'd like to bump this, I think it would be nice to make this adjustment.

0 0
Score : 7713

Bump this too, would be a good change. Would help players on lower population servers to have more contacts and playrs to play with.

0 0
Score : 434

I agree the current system is too constrictive, please make this happen. +1

0 0
Score : 11924

+

0 0
Score : 131

I agree this can be a great add. Ankama please consider this. Thank you.

0 0
Score : 3992

perhaps major issues can occur due to having mixed guildchats originating from having heroes from different guilds,that would be my quickest explanation

0 0
Score : 17

If you are on a guildless character and have a hero in a guild, you cannot see the guild chat unless you swap. 
I don't see why this couldn't work with having several chars in several guilds, but I guess Ankama has their reasons.

1 0
Score : 1018

Bumping this one in 2020.  I don't want to add every character on my account to a guild, let alone the same guild, just so I can use the heroes system...

0 0
Score : 3969

So I've asked the devs on the beta channel about this a while ago and it's apparently because when you swap characters in different guilds, you would get messages from different guilds in the same guild chat, which would confuse people.

Which is a dumb reason, why don't they just disable guild chat in that case
Also they could totally allow guildless heroes to join, I mean they don't have a uild chat anyway

1 0
Score : 1018

I've been getting inconsistent results so I'm not sure if I've just been experiencing a bug.  It seems you can invite a non-guilded hero to your hero group, but you have to relog or something.  I made a new character and had them join the same nation, but stayed unguilded, and I couldn't group with them.  After going to char select and back in though, I could.  Seems there's some edge cases they haven't fixed.

0 0
Respond to this thread