By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 16786

Changes for Cra

By Gelgy - MEMBER - February 07, 2018, 01:52:19

I know a few people who found that the nerfs to Cra were late enough that they hurt the class after it stopped being dominant in PVE. I recognize the reasons for the nerfs, but I'd still like to see something done to bring some of the fun back to the class, without making it dominant again.

Change passive: Pyrolysis Fusion
[Lvl. 1] (at Level 50)

• 20% beacon damage inflicted (Burning, Seismic)
  • 1 area mastery per 2 levels of Reach
  • 1 single target mastery per 2 levels of Flamboyant
  • Storm Arrow on a beacon:
    • Activates burning instead of windy.
[Lvl. 2] (at Level 150)
  • 40% beacon damage inflicted  (Burning, Seismic)
  • 1 area mastery per 2 levels of Reach
  • 1 single target mastery per 2 levels of Flamboyant
  • Storm Arrow on a beacon:
    • Activates burning instead of windy.
  • Poisoned Arrow:
    • Crarsenic to [Enemy] in [Ring size 1-2] around target as well

The idea here is to make the passive really improve the synergy and effectiveness of Cra's air/fire AOE playstyle

New passive: Ranger
[Lvl. 1] (at level 100)
  • Plaguing Arrow
    • No longer requires line of sight
  • Roly-Poly
    • Reduces spell cost by 1 WP.
  • Biting Blow, Raining Arrows
    • Spell range increases by 1
[Lvl. 2] (at level 200)
  • Plaguing Arrow
    • No longer requires line of sight
  • Roly-Poly
    • Reduces spell cost by 1 WP.
  • Biting Blow, Raining Arrows
    • Spell range increases by 2
  • On [target] 6 or fewer cells away: 10% damage inflicted

The idea here is simple: Beef up some of Cra's range game at the cost of a passive slot.

Reactions 8
Score : 480

i think cra's shuld have an entire new rework. give beacons more purpose and make the cra interesting. and for gods sake give us make roly poly.. 2 wakfu for a 2 cell move? 

Score : 33

they wreck the cra they nerf the hell out out the cra and took all the fun away because of all you wimping
people out there  there was nothing wrong with the cra they have nerf the cra the most in this game so i don't know what all you guys were complaining about it is the assholes in this game that do nothing but complain that wrecks the game.

Score : 836

Can you be a little more constructive, Cra was nerfed as people complained it was a "requirement" for moon dungeons (same with feca. It is still viable and I am happy to have one in a team.

Cra is not too bad tbh, they don't use WP for much so even if rolly is a little expensive - I can't see what the 6WP (standard) would be used for past destructive arrow. Cra Regens WP every 2-3 turn and when needed via beacon destruction. If anything I would ask for a lower starting range for homing arrow so beacon push could be used more effectively to disengage or general mobility.

In current state cra is viable character, very mobile and consistent damage output. Only thing I would ask for is a passive to increase resistance or self heal (with sacrifice 4 range for 120 resistance or 10% less damage dealt for 15% increases in HP steal and regen from evasive), so they can better survive the shoe box sized maps in zinit.

SCO

even if i use 4 wp to move 4 xtra, then both iops and sacs have way higher mobility then cras smile

Score : 2095

Cras should NEVER have more mobility than iops. sacs or any other melee class.

Score : 33

and why is that why should iops and sacs be the only ones with mobility  don't get me wrong i love my cra but they  took both plaguing and explode arrow away they could have only nerf one that would have been better,and why should moon dungeons cause the nerf to cras doen't make since that the dungeons should make them nerf any character in this game, but they do it any way.

Score : 25288

Cra shouldn't have more mobility then melee classes, but it should have enough tools to prevent melee classes from closing gap with them. Simply because melee classes tend to be more durable, have option to generate armor (or go invisible in case of sram) or because of Lock existance - Cra need distance to attack, so when its locked, its pretty much doomed to lose. Not to mention melee attacks have more raw base power then ranged ones in general. If iop can get to cra every turn, then Cra will lose the battle. As much as iops need mobility to get close to attack, the cras need mobility to get away to attack. Granted due to range, if cra has more initiative then iop or the map is big enough for iop to be unable to reach cra on turn 1, the Cra will have 1 turn damage adventage over iop. But thats about it. On small maps and if iop has more initiative, Cra is as good as dead, so it need to run away (if its still alive) and push iop away and reduce iop mp and idealy stabilize it just to make up for the loss of HP, and its still not guaranteed it will win because of iops bulk. In the world where lock and dodge doesn't exist, sure iops could have more mobility, as cra could just move away to attack, but then it will still be more likely to lose due to the mentioned bigger damage for melee spells.

Therefore question is, how many turns Cra need to not get hurt by iop at all to make up for melee spells bigger base damage and melee characters higher durability (items for ranged classes have less resist too). Don't get me wrong though, iops need mobility but in my eyes they shouldn't be able to close the gap with ranged classes every turn. Instead iops should be bulky enough to take those ranged hits like a man and progressivley get closer to eventually unleash their fury on fragile cra.

true. atm a iop can jump super far and stil one turn a cra,

Cra have lower damage, Lower mobility, have one skill for meele that can be used once per turn. if it is locked it cant even attack unless it wields a meele weapon which would reduce its ranged damage. and not to forget the super low resistance ( which is a pain in pve aswell, i often get one shotten by zinit monsters tongue )

My suggestion is to give cras a entire new rework. make beacons more fun, maybe give them traps to immobilize enemies?. other stuff. and for non cra's and haters ill tell you what a cra does atm.

shoot arrows to increase resistance up to -50 crit mastery. increase 50 single target mastery. or 50 aoe mastery, need to be reapplied every turn or effect would be lost. 

It can then use its WP spell to consume this effect for increased damage. 

i like that classes are getting a rework, i think cras shuld have a big rework smile

Respond to this thread