FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Brief suggestions for Enutrof changes

By Kikuihimonji - MEMBER - January 27, 2018, 13:24:26

1. Make all mines of the same color (by default all could be yellow or white; optionally different color for another Enutrof in combat)
2. Make triggering effect based on the spell cast (add elemental spells to Drheller to trigger different effects)
3. Remove the "1MP to create mine under Enutrof" spell and implement bonus to Geology passive that makes mine appear under Enutrof at start of every turn (if there is no mine under Enutrof).
4. Make triggering effect apply not just to the target sitting on mine, but to adjacent cells as well.
5. Modify Killer Spade to teleport Enutrof (enutrof dig tunnel - you could use Enutrof placement phase animation) to the selected cell (condition: there must be mine on selected cell). Enutrof really needs some extra mobility, how else it's gonna fight in Zwombit dungeon for example?
6. Change different color mine final damage bonus to final damage bonus based on the amount of mines. The spell Seismic Wealth that trigger final dmg bonus for 3 turns should cost 2AP (instead of 3) for convenience.
7. Spells with range 3+ should be modified to 1-3 in Drhellzerker form (instead of 3-3).
8. Not Dead Yet should give distance mastery and transfer distance mastery to melee mastery when Enutrof become Drhellzerker.
9. Prime of Life should be 1 use/turn, 0AP 1WP, No LOS and modified to remove 9 mines in square of 1 Aoe (9 cells total) without triggering them of course, and give following effects:

• If 1 or more mines are removed: +1MP to allies (and enu) in the zone;
  • If 3 or more mines are removed: extra +1MP to allies (and enu) in the zone;
  • If 5 or more mines are removed:  -5 Range to enemies in the zone;
  • If 7 or more mines are removed: Enutrof gain 100 Treasures;
  • If 9 mines are removed: additionally Broke enemies in the zone drop their purses.
10. Rascalry, Fusion and Shovel of Judgement should place the same color mine (look: point 1) and inflict elemental aoe dmg around targeted cell when they create mine. The Aoe zones may be different for each spell (+ shape, x shape, square zone).
11. Water spells need some AoE's (maybe Tax and the mentioned Rascalry).
12. When attacking in Drhellzerker form with Drhellzertank passive, some earth spells should generate armor on Enutrof.
13. Moving mines spell should target cross of 1 zone and move all mines in it (up to 5) and (re-)place them to selected zone, with 2 use/turn limitation for fast and simple mechanic.
13. Purge should be the only spell that make Drheller jump to the cell Enutrof is targeting to avoid unwanted jumps when casting any other spell. Purge could also inflict some kind of poison damage to let Enutrof have a chance in fighting against armor generating enemies. Also, AoE welcome here (maybe 3 cell cross aoe for combo with earth spell aoe that need Drheller at the end - its currently not convenient to execute it).
14. Clumsiness should be changed to remove 6MP in 1 cell cross AoE to targets in the zone (including allies, so careful where you target it);no mine triggering because its not elemental spell, 3 turn cooldown.
15. Shovel Kiss should not cost WP and not trigger mines. It would not generate gold mines under Enutrof (all mines the same: look point 1) and instead it should push the targets by 2 cells after doing damage (no damage to allies). Range 1-4, modifiable. Aoe the same as currently in live server.

If someone have better idea's, please share.
2 -1
Reactions 5
Score : 132
7. Spells with range 3+ should be modified to 1-3 in Drhellzerker form (instead of 3-3).
8. Not Dead Yet should give distance mastery and transfer distance mastery to melee mastery when Enutrof become Drhellzerker.
12. When attacking in Drhellzerker form with Drhellzertank passive, some earth spells should generate armor on Enutrof.

2 0
Score : 2884

I do like the idea of having different mines with different effects, this way you arent forced to bring a spell branch you dont use to trigger an effect.

I would like to see enutrofs mine creation to be free aswell AND they should change it so that enutrof creates the mine he got selected instead of a random mine, this would make it more predictable.

And yea seismic wealth need a cost reduction, or only cost 1wp or 2wp seeing how alot of enus wp spells costs that now.

Your suggested prime of life is actually more restrictive than the current one, i would rather see the cd be reduced to 1 turn and the spell effects lasting 2 turns, and they should make it so that triggering blue mines would give -100res instead of giving 100 treasures.

Enutrof already got alot of aoe spells so it wouldnt be beneficial for ST builds to have more spells turned into AOE.

I like the current clumsiness, maybe the should add in an extra line in "not dead yet" to turn it into mass clumsiness like youre proposing.

I would also like to have a earth ST nuke, maybe turning shovel kiss into a ST attack who gained more dmg based on if the target is broke or not(similar to tax)? Or even turn it into a 100% lifesteal spell on broke targets.

And i would love to see enutrof being able to create mines under a target, atm wasting 2 ap to create a mine is waaay to costly.

0 0
Score : 25016

I think water branch need some Aoe's because its not beneficial to be water/fire aoe build nor water/fire single target. Also because, like you have said, 2AP to create mine on empty cell is too costly, so if there was water spell that create mine and does dmg in aoe around that cell, then it would not be a waste.

As for the suggested by me changes to prime of life, it would let you grab extra 1 mp from single mine nearby, wich would be very handy in my opinion, similar to previous prime of life we had before revamp. In same time, i find it easier to have random colored mines clustered togather, rather then to have specific color mines around enemy for desired effect. Most notably when i want 3 yellow mines near broke enemy, but i can only place other color mines near, or moving yellow mine makes not the right mine move to where i wanted it to. It's just frustrating and often i first need to remove some other mine just to place the yellow mine - that is both frustrating and time consuming to execute, with no damage done on the process of this silly "puzzle" game. I can tell you, getting 9 cells occupied by mines is faster to achieve then getting 3 gold mines within range of target we want to get pouches from. Especially with other mines getting in the way. Thats why i was suggesting to have only 1 color mine - for more player friendly gameplay.

You are saying that we are not forced to bring a spell branch we dont use to trigger mines, but in same time we are forced to BRING a spell branch we dont use to CREATE mines with certain effect. Granted you can use drheller to create random mines, but in my suggestion you can bring drheller to trigger any effect you want, so you are NOT forced to bring the spells you don't use for doing damage.

I like your idea of being able to create mines under target, but only if the spell that create the mine color will place it's mine color over the existing mine (for example to replace gold mine with blue mine) and after that, with 2nd cast, to trigger the effect of created mine of the same element. Then again i think the idea to have the same color mines would be easier for players to manage.

1 0
Score : 1

Kikuihimonji
1. Make all mines of the same color (by default all could be yellow or white; optionally different color for another Enutrof in combat)
2. Make triggering effect based on the spell cast (add elemental spells to Drheller to trigger different effects)
3. Remove the "1MP to create mine under Enutrof" spell and implement bonus to Geology passive that makes mine appear under Enutrof at start of every turn (if there is no mine under Enutrof).
4. Make triggering effect apply not just to the target sitting on mine, but to adjacent cells as well.
5. Modify Killer Spade to teleport Enutrof (enutrof dig tunnel - you could use Enutrof placement phase animation) to the selected cell (condition: there must be mine on selected cell). Enutrof really needs some extra mobility, how else it's gonna fight in Zwombit dungeon for example?
6. Change different color mine final damage bonus to final damage bonus based on the amount of mines. The spell Seismic Wealth that trigger final dmg bonus for 3 turns should cost 2AP (instead of 3) for convenience.
9. Prime of Life should be 1 use/turn, 0AP 1WP, No LOS and modified to remove 9 mines in square of 1 Aoe (9 cells total) without triggering them of course, and give following effects:
  • If 1 or more mines are removed: +1MP to allies (and enu) in the zone;
  • If 3 or more mines are removed: extra +1MP to allies (and enu) in the zone;
  • If 5 or more mines are removed:  -5 Range to enemies in the zone;
  • If 7 or more mines are removed: Enutrof gain 100 Treasures;
  • If 9 mines are removed: additionally Broke enemies in the zone drop their purses.
10. Rascalry, Fusion and Shovel of Judgement should place the same color mine (look: point 1) and inflict elemental aoe dmg around targeted cell when they create mine. The Aoe zones may be different for each spell (+ shape, x shape, square zone).
11. Water spells need some AoE's (maybe Tax and the mentioned Rascalry).
13. Moving mines spell should target cross of 1 zone and move all mines in it (up to 5) and (re-)place them to selected zone, with 2 use/turn limitation for fast and simple mechanic.
13. Purge should be the only spell that make Drheller jump to the cell Enutrof is targeting to avoid unwanted jumps when casting any other spell. Purge could also inflict some kind of poison damage to let Enutrof have a chance in fighting against armor generating enemies. Also, AoE welcome here (maybe 3 cell cross aoe for combo with earth spell aoe that need Drheller at the end - its currently not convenient to execute it).
14. Clumsiness should be changed to remove 6MP in 1 cell cross AoE to targets in the zone (including allies, so careful where you target it);no mine triggering because its not elemental spell, 3 turn cooldown.
15. Shovel Kiss should not cost WP and not trigger mines. It would not generate gold mines under Enutrof (all mines the same: look point 1) and instead it should push the targets by 2 cells after doing damage (no damage to allies). Range 1-4, modifiable. Aoe the same as currently in live server.

If someone have better idea's, please share.

i would also love to make him more loveable in a team by changing the mines ,giving them +1 mp on green mine , +1 range on red etc. instead of debuffing them .and the gold mines shouldnt give enemy +1 ap..

Also i would live to buff some spells like rascalry ,it is a very weak spell. 

Maybe they should give enutrof a passive , where the mines u trigger under allies should buff + something else??^^ i would love it 

0 0
Respond to this thread