FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Put more fun content in the game D:

By AmorPowerRanger - MEMBER - January 02, 2018, 10:27:29

The game is getting boring (for me) a level 132 Enutrof that is plvl-dependent from my guildmates is boring. I can't even level my own D: (if you are going to say to go get a team nah, Phaeris is nearly dead) Levels 100-150 needs more fun and thrilling dungeons or more quests for exp? For me the most boring part of the game starts when you reach lv 100-150. So just please add more content to make the game more fun. 

p.s this is purely my opinion, thanks

2 0
Reactions 9
Score : 3732

They should add a 3 person dungeon for every tier so its easier for people to run things

2 -1
Score : 16348

As an advising, try using the Drhellzerker area spells and/or sidekicks to level on your own. If you rely on being leveled by team mates, that is in part the reason why the game is boring for you. And yes, it needs more new areas and stuff to burn time.

1 0
Score : 166

I am actually "deciding" whether if I should lv up my heroes as the same as me or nah. A guildie of mine told me to focus on one class first til lv 200 then start lvling alts and he's kinda right since I don't have enough kamas to sustain myself some good equips. On the other hand, focusing on one chara makes the game too boring for me. What should I do now?! QAQ

0 0
Score : 1453

You play one of the most butchered post-rework, mule classes in the game in a bracket that barely anyone does dungeons on, in a dead server.

I don't know if you are still waiting for the christmass miracle or something. 

0 0
Score : 456

This. 

I'd say Enu is the least capable class at soloing stuff at the current state of the game. Enu is probably the least capable class, period. 

0 0
Score : 166

I hope that Ankama won't screw up with the server merge and I am really hoping for more mid level content

1 0
Score : 4856

I mean they added dragoturkeys to troll fair, so there's hope biggrin

1 0
Respond to this thread