By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 2129

Runic Recycler and Kama Minting for Haven Bag

By MiiiiKy - MEMBER - February 11, 2017, 19:44:39

I am wondering, since Handyman now does rune powders why he can't do a Rune Recycler for Haven Bag? Would be a great deal in my opinion, would be able to make powder and runes in the confort of the bag, I don't see why not, that would be great actually since to make runes we need to find the nearest recycler and, usually they're not that "near" (What I mean is that there's none in the Advanced Posts and even most of the cities).

Also in that tone, why we can't craft a Kama Minting Machine too?

- EDIT -

Just noticed I posted it in the wrong thread.. Can some adm move this to Suggestions, please? Q_Q

Reactions 12
Score : 333

Kama minting is reserved for haven worlds, so that 2 levels or HW-only recipes can exist. It would be weird to add the for HB too (imo)

fico1|2017-02-11 20:26:01
Kama minting is reserved for haven worlds, so that 2 levels or HW-only recipes can exist. It would be weird to add the for HB too (imo)
I had the feeling people would question about the Kama Minting on the bag, well, it would still have their recipes for HW only, the bag would be more like any other Kama Minting Machine out there, like the ones in the nations for example.
Score : 14475

I guess that Kama-minting is limited to "officially allowed" places to do so. That would explain the lack of Kama-minting at Riktus camp. You know, nation outposts, bridge/bank areas, and Haven Worlds. Maybe Enurado should get one too.

About the recycler, yes, this would be an excellent stuff for both Haven Bags and Haven Worlds. No idea why to limit these to bridge/banks areas, and Riktus camp.

TheRogueCat|2017-02-11 20:51:00
I guess that Kama-minting is limited to "officially allowed" places to do so. That would explain the lack of Kama-minting at Riktus camp. You know, nation outposts, bridge/bank areas, and Haven Worlds. Maybe Enurado should get one too.

About the recycler, yes, this would be an excellent stuff for both Haven Bags and Haven Worlds. No idea why to limit these to bridge/banks areas, and Riktus camp.
It seens fitting that, now Handyman can make rune powders, to have a Rune Recycler on the bag ^^
Score : 990
I guess that Kama-minting is limited to "officially allowed" places to do so. That would explain the lack of Kama-minting at Riktus camp.
Would make sense until you take a walk in bonta and end up encountering a Minting Machine in the middle of the forest of the Yurbut Thicket tongue 
Score : 2560

Yes please to runic recyclers for the haven bag.

Score : 14475
fedeche|2017-02-12 06:01:02
I guess that Kama-minting is limited to "officially allowed" places to do so. That would explain the lack of Kama-minting at Riktus camp.
Would make sense until you take a walk in bonta and end up encountering a Minting Machine in the middle of the forest of the Yurbut Thicket tongue
Good point. I guess that the Riktus might rob one for their camp too.
Score : 997

I was thinking the same thing i am all in for those machines in my bag (hopefully after this happen i will be whining for a bag zaap but first things first i guess).
But now the way they made the machine recepies i cant see how they will differentiate small / large runic recyclers XD.

Score : 1

hello, well now we all have a runic recycler even for free in our HB which is a really nice thing to get rid of not used gear!
But my question is WHY CAN THEY FAIL? its just so annoying that when you put all the gear in there and you press recycle, that sometimes it just fails and gives you the gear back..
Theres no explanation for me other then to annoy people.. even if you would lose the gear after failure would make more sense than just failing for nothing.
Please fix that!

Score : 1647

That's a good question, but actually it is a bug. You should report with a file

Score : 528

why are we commenting on a thread posted over a year ago? Ham0kan should have just made a new thred concerning the failure of runic machines...which I've had in the past too, I'm sure you all have had it in the past at least once a week.

Respond to this thread