FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Speed up Krosmoglob walking speed

By MiiiiKy - MEMBER - January 26, 2017, 00:49:43

The tittle says it all.. Krosmo moves SO SLOW.. Please speed up that animation please.. It is SO PAINFULL to watch him move 6 squares or more with that slug pace..

1 0
Reactions 8
Score : -1468

Ankama doesn't support the usage of Sidekicks anymore

0 0
Score : 8414
MiiiiKy|2017-01-26 00:49:43
The tittle says it all.. Krosmo moves SO SLOW.. Please speed up that animation please.. It is SO PAINFULL to watch him move 6 squares or more with that slug pace..
I'm surprised nobody else has posted on this thread yet lol

Yeah I remember his move speed it's super slow @[email protected] but maybe this belongs in like, suggestions or something.
2 0
Score : 6690

Omg, someone actually suggested it! Yes Please! biggrin 

2 0
Score : 1300

Not only does this apply to krosmoglob but also quite a few enemies.

I mean i guess it makes sense for monks with walking aids to be slow but goddamnit that minute i spend after starting every fight waiting for them to walk to their posistions...

2 0
Score : 83

Xel Present/Xel Past/Monk = 2min fight, 10min mob walking.

1 0
Score : 882

I remember there were complaints about lost first turns when fighting with the cracklers because they moved too slow to their positions.

1 0
Score : 4302

Yeah, some mobs move too slow too but the issue with Krosmo is more annoying since I have to wait for him to move his slow.. butt?.. Whatever.. To the position I selected, it's torture, wich is sad since he's my favourite Sidekick.. Thinking about that Sidekicks should receive a buff or something.. I think if they remove the necessity of equiping them and increasing their stats according to their Lv it would be nice.. I mean, almost no one uses them these days with Heroes and all..

0 0
Score : 111

lol +1

0 0
Respond to this thread