FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pray for the Wodent Costume thread.

By Lurixi - MEMBER - September 23, 2016, 20:20:26

In this thread, you can pray for a release of the Wodent Costume! Since literally everyone wants one!........... (sell it in the ogrine shop already ffs; or put it in a mystery box, please just publicly release it!)

If your character has a Wodent Costume, post screenshots of them here to rub it in everyone's face!

time for some dank memes!

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume. つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Wodent Costume.

4 -4
Reactions 18
Score : 109

Nope

0 0
Score : 1386

No.. you must pray my child. Pray for the wodent costume.

0 0
Score : 747

I come from the year 2089

The wodent costume is still unavailable.

1 0

Wow. I never thought Wakfu would still be alive in the year 2089..

Flatops, Sabi, WODENT COSTUME WHEN? The wodent costume is the most essential part of this game, and people have been waiting forever for a way to obtain them!

1 -1
Score : 7393

It doesnt look anything special anyway.

2 0
Score : 2314

Shame about all those old exclusive costumes youll never get huh?

0 0
Score : 1284

it wont happen

0 0

time for the daily dose of prayer

gib wodent costume

1 -1
Score : 607

Give woodent costume ankama it will be like a cash money cow for your company if you put it as an ogrine bonus for buying ogrines !!!

3 -1
Score : 17827
Lurixi|2016-09-23 20:20:26
Since literally everyone wants one!
I don't want one. Who told you I wanted one? You said literally everyone, so that includes me.
1 -1
Score : 1312

hook us up with the int fan costume while you're at it wub

0 0
Score : 17547

jesus christ

stop, why on earth do you think they'd release something that was released [exclusively as a gift to certain individuals]

as something you could just diddlydoo buy without deserving it even a little

0 -1
Score : 36691
Rrae|2016-09-24 12:05:03
It's not even old

And theyve given away "exclusive" costumes before.
2 -1
HateSpawn|2016-09-25 00:15:28
jesus christ

stop, why on earth do you think they'd release something that was released [exclusively as a gift to certain individuals]

as something you could just fucking buy without deserving it even a little
Why do you think they'd create a mystery box that had a certain costume in the rare section than make another one the next week with it in the common section?

Most people that have the Wodent Costume, did infact not deserve it, as they got it from compensation from a bug that most of them did on purpose... the only people who've actually "deserved" it are the ones who won those 1-2 contests that gave it out... that barely happen. Those 1-2 contests only gave the wodent costume as a prize for the first 3 winners = minimum of 6 people who "deserved" their wodent costumes, while all the other ones were not.

The wodent costume is one of the most wanted things just because its adorable. I'm not asking to be able to buy it for 4500000000000 ogrines over a period of 3 days like some costumes. I'm just asking for more ways to obtain; such as more costumes, in a mystery box, something in-game, from a fleaster event.. just something!
1 0
Score : 1546
MiniMikeh|2016-09-25 00:55:33
It's not even old

YES! lets give out all costumes to every account, then everyone will be happy...except people who got costumes for something they did. Just wait for new costumes and try to earn them, cant hand out everything for free or for ogrines, Whats next, nox costume for 6000OG?`You people are so self centered it makes me sad.

Edit: I dont own wodent costume myself
0 -2
Score : 36691
Tartumystic|2016-09-25 01:09:07
It's not even old

YES! lets give out all costumes to every account, then everyone will be happy...except people who got costumes for something they did. Just wait for new costumes and try to earn them, cant hand out everything for free or for ogrines, Whats next, nox costume for 6000OG?`You people are so self centered it makes me sad.

Are you dumb
1 0
MiniMikeh|2016-09-25 03:43:59
Tartumystic|2016-09-25 01:09:07
It's not even old

Are you dumb
I really think he is lol, he's highly over-exaggerating the situation..
0 0
Score : 1546
Lurixi|2016-09-23 20:20:26
In this thread, you can pray for a release of the Wodent Costume! Since literally everyone wants one!...........
This is over-exaggerating the situation

and making at least 3 topics that have something to do with wodent costume or you not being able to get one
0 -2
Respond to this thread