FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Increase drop rate on Stele Items? Yes or No

By Anthonyandrew2 - MEMBER - May 18, 2016, 14:21:38

I have been farming Kannivore + Crocodyle.
3 steles Activated
50+ runs,

1 Stele
Over 125+ runs with 1 stele (Amber)

I managed to get 4 stele items.
2 Precision Hats
1 Ethelyettes
1 Devowrer Ring

With 3 stele, I always have 150pp pot on and I only managed to get Devowrer Ring drop from it.
Normally I go 1 stele with 40pp pot on and managed to get 3 items...

I am a 6 boxer with ghast and 70 pp base. Even though this game is suppose to be grind base, I don't think this is the best way Ankama implemented stele drop items... Asking the community so DEVS will listen and read this. Should the drop rate be increased?

0 -1
Reactions 16
Score : 7393

Yes they should be. Since it actuly cost you kamas and time.

But if game detects a player who is boxing on same IP, the droprate should be reduced even more biggrin. (1x6 box or 2x3 hero box)
The more different IPs, the higher the droprate. (since it also gets harder)

To give players a reason to take others in. (and balance the server economy)

Example of a droprate:
6x1 IP box = -6
3x2 IP box = -6 (2 accounts with 3 heroes on each)
2x2x2 Ip box = -6 (3 accounts with 2 heroes each)
3x1 box + 3H = -3 / 1 (3 accounts get a rate of -3, while a hero system user with 3 characters gets 1)
2x box +1 +1 +1 +1 = -2 / 4 / 4 /4 /4 ( boxer has penalty, while sinceaccount players drop is increased by 4)
3x hero + 3x hero = 2/2 (2 different players)
1+1+1+1+1+1 = 6/6/6/6/6/6 (the higest drop from steele posible and there is high chance some1 will get something)

I wouldnt be suprised if system like this exists. Since i noticed that players who dont box/hero, seem to have a higher droprate.

1 -1
Score : 607

Its just kinda awful that I spent an over 100mk resource on stele offering... and i still dont get the loot i need.

1 -1
Score : 2625

+1, as if the dungeon grind wasn't bad enough, if you add the items requirement for activating the steles it becomes way worse

0 0
Score : 7975
Anthonyandrew2|2016-05-18 15:56:38
Its just kinda awful that I spent an over 100mk resource on stele offering... and i still dont get the loot i need.
But what makes it 100mk?
0 0

Koko Rico's Strongarm Lance
Gengas Kin's Blowpipe
Dandy Top Hat

Remmington
The first two resource go for around 500kk ea
The last resource go for around 250kk ea

At the moment it is higher but this is below average price.
For the past few days, I ran more dungeons and expanded towards doing kanniball with 3 steles on to get sabototons + belt stele drop to make more kamas.

Information: I didn't buy these resources but if I were to sell it, it would cost that much.

Every run =
500kk x 4
250kk x 2

2.5mk per run. I always run it with 3 stele because I am more used to doing it this way as I am familiar with it. 40 runs = 100mk worth of resource... At the moment, I used more so I spent 100mk +

Sad life.

0 0

Somehow you completely failed to answer my questions.

0 0
Score : 4279
HealingHotness|2016-05-21 23:48:53
Somehow you completely failed to answer my questions.

No he actually answered your question perfectly.

He used up material worth 100mk+ in steles instead of selling them in market.
0 0

Wrong. I already knew the answer to the question and wanted to see if he did. Those items are worth 100mk because of what they can be used for. Instead of looking at it negatively "I could have sold these items for 100mk" look at it positively "Instead of having to spend 100mk to have a chance to get these Stele drops I saved that money by farming them myself then attempting, albeit unsuccessfully, to drop them; and I can continue to do so, since it'll probably be a while until there's a new major update" [with the exception of the 180 UB]

I feel like this is more of an entitled post, of complaining about how you DESERVE these items because you "WORKED HARD FOR THEM". I mean in all those runs wouldn't you have enough tokens to get the linked relic, and several other good items as well? And aren't the new token gears unlinked until equipped, just as if you had dropped them?

0 0
Score : 4279
HealingHotness|2016-05-22 01:17:21
Wrong. I already knew the answer to the question and wanted to see if he did.

Then you should've formulated your question in a different way. You just asked 'what makes it 100 mk' and thus he did answer why in his eyes it did.

Therefore my answer is not wrong.

Besides that dude already has all the good items, it isn't about just getting several good items, he wants more (cause he has alot of alts irc...and greed, a natural human trait).
1 0

Sorry for not having super powers that can read your mind and answer the question like you wanted... I just used my common sense and answered the question.

Yeh, technically I need more loots...but my example was my basic luck on stele items... I did that many runs just for 4 items? thats kinda sad... Well you know, yes or no for increase drop rate or better yet, put it back where you don't need stele activation and you just activate it for metamofrags... Idk, any of those, people complaining the game is grindy, they made it grindier? thats not even a word... but yeh you know what i mean... grindier grindy wakfu...

0 -1
Score : 1241

whats a stele?? i see no monster or item with this name

0 -1
Score : 2431
XHakenX|2016-05-22 17:14:59
whats a stele?? i see no monster or item with this name
In each of the 4 Moon dungeon there are 3 containers in the boss room, these are called steles.

You can put offerings in these steles (Archmonster drops x2) to gain access to additional drops and have a chance to drop the relic as well as drop 10 Metamorfrags (depending on the activated stele).

This doesn't come without a disadvantage though, each stele increases the difficulty by either giving a buff to the enemies (e.g. make enemies stabilized) or add some requirement to you and your allies (e.g. finish in line or finish within 3 cases of your allies).
0 0
Score : 1241

oh i see thanks kruzy.. seems like another problem other than HC mode is now added to the general community

0 0
Score : 771

Has anyone ever dropped Island Chain yet? Just wanting to check that the drop ain't bugged since I've spammed the stele a lot. And when I open 2 or 3 steles, I drop the other exclusive drops quite immediately, just never Island Chain.

I could be simply very unlucky though...

0 0

Yep, like 5 or so in remm... Drop rate sux

0 0
Score : 771

Not sure if I should be happy or sad to know it ain't bugged.
Oh welp...

–back to stele nerding–

0 0
Respond to this thread