FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Disable Class Emblem

By Jaiice - MEMBER - August 31, 2015, 16:34:57

I find most of the emblems unappealing, but my Main is an eni, and the eni emble is easily one of the worst. I really don't like wearing costumes in the first place, but to hide the hideous Eni emblem, I'm forced to use a costume. I'd really rather be able to just see my gear.

TLbiggrinR Please enable a toggle option for emblems on appearance. Thanks

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2163

I second this idea.

Why not just remove appearance from all emblems and then make the associated appearances into costumes?

0 -2
Score : -3047

There are numerous other emblems that have no look, just get one of these. On the other hand, some players prefer the class ones cause they're sexy.

0 -1
Score : 12947

I really support this, also add a slot for fire of love

0 0
Score : 24981

Having an alternative option is always nice to have. But i am unsure if they will ever do that. Seems like they tried to do something about it and instead created Transparent costume and mimisybics. Maybe coding knowledge limits them.

0 -1
Score : 2346

The Shushu emblems have no costume appearance I think. Therefore it is possible to turn the class emblems to be like the ShuShu emblems and show the gears. Then Ankama can just add in 16 "new" costumes...

-So they do have the coding knowledge for that...I hope. Since it can't be that hard...

0 0
Respond to this thread