K     R     O     S     M     O     N     A     U     T     S      
created in 2013 on Remington server
INTERNATIONAL
ENG SPEAKING GUILD
/LVL 10 GUILD [ MAX ]
 GUILD BONUSES /HAVEN WORLD BONUSES
cool cool costumes!

About us excl
We are the explorers aof Krosmoz ( the universe of wakfu and dofus )
Our name was inspired from the Dofus title ! 
The guild has been revived 9 months ago and we will keep going ! 
We are running mostly pve content of all lvl ranges and we accept newbies too !
We have access to all crafting and love to help people out
We organize a lot of events and contests often for you to win prizes and have fun!
An active discord where we hang out chat about everything!
We have channels for literally everything and everyone

/We are Recruiting : 

Friendly, Social and Active Players 
We accept all Classes 
We accept All Levels

If you wish to join  /w in game one of the players below :
Name | Region-Country | Time Zone
  • Spyry / AUS / GMT + 10
  • Hexy / EU-CY / GMT+ 3
  • Vuppette / MY / GMT + 8
  • Lynneia / USA / GMT - 5
Or add on discord :
  • Spikey#6969
  • Kuro#3841
  • Alien#4624

17 0
Reactions 15
Score : 43

^Bump

3 0
Score : 315

Our guild is still recruiting  !  ph34r DM me on discord Semnai#6969
or /w in-game 

Hexy          /   EU-CY       /   GMT   +02:00
Spyry         /     AUS        /   GMT   +11:00
Vupette     /      MY         /   GMT   +08:00
Graysonn /      USA        /   GMT   - 07:00

1 0
Score : 16

We are still looking for new players to join our Crew! 
Our guild is active both in game and in discord and we have several events running for this Month! 
or /w in-game 

Vuppette, Spyry, Ninishi,Graysonn or Hexy 
You can also DM Semnai#6969 on discord for an invite

1 0

Our guild Is Still Recruiting new adventurers ! smile 

0 0
Score : 1

Great guild

0 0
Score : 28

Hello, still accepting. 

i am a veteren who is back to playing after a 2 year haitus.  my previous charecters got to 200. though this run through i am more into exploring all the of games content.

looking for a nice group of people who also understand english to play with across all maps and dungeons of the game.

you can contanct me here or on my not so oddly named eliotrope called Wombok. biggrin
hopefully you still have room

also i live in the UAE but will be playing around all times zones from 8am-9pm gmt +3

3 0

Our Guild is Still Recruiting and we are inviting you to Celebrate our Anniversary Event with us ! 
We currently have 2 events going ! Our famous dungeon race and a Costume Contest  with rewards from the ogrine shop and giveaways on discord ! 

You can try to get in touch with the follow players in-game 
Spyry / AUS / GMT + 10
Hexy / EU-CY / GMT+ 3
Vuppette / MY / GMT + 8
Graysonn / USA / GMT - 7

and/or directly contact us on discord :
@Kuro#3841
@Alien#4624
@Semnai#6969 

1 0
Score : 897

^Bump

0 0

We are looking for new members to join our Active , Friendly + Helpful community.

We offer you all the guild bonuses and haven world bonuses, but also weekly temporary bonuses 
40wisdom and 40 prospecting each week. We prefer to activate the bonuses during Almanax wisdom and prospecting bonus for extra stat boosts. 

and excl a place to our fancy discord spaceship themed server. There we have voice channels, monthly giveaways,contests and more and we are very active there and available to help our members out .

Here is our new emblem change that we did last week and a preview of our fancy costumes and our krosmo- duck mascot! 

• Spyry / AUS / GMT + 10
  • Hexy / EU-CY / GMT+ 3
Or add on discord :
  • Spikey#6969
  • Kuro#3841
  • Alien#4624
0 0
Score : 168

This guild is filled with the most welcoming people ever. Absolute units of knowledge as well - would have been lost on my Wakfu journey without them.

1 0
Score : 219

bump

1 0

Bump !

0 0
Score : 367

We still have a few spots open ! We are doing in-game activities like ,daily/weekly dungeons, boss smashers + more and we have a lot of events with exclusive prizes and other social and fun activities happening often on our Discord Server  ! 

0 0
Score : 417

Hello there I have been interested in joining I sent a few friend requests via discord if someone could add me to set up a time for an invite my discord is Tormentator196#9735

1 0
         K     R     O     S     M     O     N     A     U     T     S       Are Recruiting New Adventurers:

The benefits of joining us are;
• We are an International English-Speaking guild so as long as we can communicate you are welcome to join ( We have people and and leadership members from all over the world so don't worry)
No level requirements, so everyone is welcome • All Guild Bonuses are active as we are a level 10 guild, we also give + 40 wisdom and Prospecting buff every week
• We have our own haven-world with all haven world bonuses, Housing, Gathering Places, Events.
 Yes we actually utilize the haven-world as best as we can.
Events are organized every month from dungeon runs to art competitions to costume contests and more creative events! where any one can win even if you are low level, and the prizes can range from free Kama Relics, Epics, Sublimations and other expensive items even Ogrine Shop items like emotes of your choice/costumes
• We have a nice community from all over the world, and are often happy to help you with anything~ • We have our own active Guild discord with plenty of channels to talk about your interests and meet/talk to our other guild mates . And yes we like to use the voice chat, stream game
We also organize Social Events, like Skribbl.io activities and other games like gartic phone.

You are welcome to join us ! 

If you wish to join  /w in game one of the players below :
Name | Region-Country | Time Zone
  • Spyry / AUS / GMT + 10
  • Hexy / EU-CY / GMT+ 3
Or add on discord :
  • Spikey#6969
  • Kuro#3841
  • Alien#4624
2 0