FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Panda and portal

By JonTurk - MEMBER - November 19, 2020, 19:09:04

i just finished sugnuf dungeon and Panda was unable to use portals like 5 turns. i checked all stats but i didnt see any stabilized stats on my panda and my panda was worn out all this 5 turns and i didnt carry any allies. did i miss any point about panda or elio not to transport from portal? or is this a known bug again? fire

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 5569

Pandawas and Boombots no longer go through portals while carrying a character. May be carrying his own barrel also count? 

0 0
Score : 7533

It is a known bug. When you throw a target (excluding barrel) with another spell than Chamrak, you don't loose the effect that don't let you pass through portals. I think even carrying something and casting Chamrak afterwards won't fix it for the whole fight.

0 0
Score : 69

This is a bug.  It's caused by ending your turn carrying someone or something that moves off of you on its own accord.  Usually I'm able to use portals again after picking up and putting back down my barrel.

0 0
Score : -2756

i skipped 3 turns with casting only dairy springer to move around same portal and healing and no carry any target. that annoyed too much but i beat dungeon.  You can guess my panda died at end but portal didnt transport,it occured while boss was at 2nd phase. 

0 0
Respond to this thread