FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ruel's Archmonster Bounty Bugs

By DamienFireheart - MEMBER - October 28, 2020, 17:54:05

Since the last update I've noticed an issue with the 1 week timer on Archmonster bounties that Ruel gives. Ideally, if you get an Archmonster you can't kill, you let the 1 week timer lapse, the quest expires, and you go get a new one from Ruel. Lately, however, I've noticed that even when the timer expires, the quest is stuck in your quest log, and thus Ruel will not give you a new one until you complete it.

The PROBLEM with this, beyond the obvious having to tooth and nail the Archmonster you hoped to avoid, is that if you do kill the Archmonster after the timer has expired, the quest goes away but you get no credit for it. No exp, no tokens, no credit towards the Archmonster hunter achievements, nothing. Can devs please fix the timer behavior on Ruel's Archmonster bounties?

EDIT: And now it seems that since I last completed my 33rd quest, it's been well over a week and this old Enutrof has not offered me a single new bounty. Is it permanently broken now? How am I supposed to continue getting the achievements and recipes?

3 -1
Reactions 4
Score : 782

+1 that

1 0
Score : 5511

+1 here. The cooldown stuck at 0 and the quest cannot refresh. 

1 0
Score : 782

Also wanted to add that there's a visial bug that shows you has less quests done in line before you do some more, then it shows right amount. Like, it will show you 33 hunts done then u do one and it becomes 39.(if you actually had 38 done)

1 0
Score : 1844

Edit to first post, now Ruel won't even give me quests anymore. Amazing.

2 weeks and no new bounties. Really Ankama?

0 0
Respond to this thread