FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I tried to stack two of the same haven gems and This error popped up. "This gem is incompatible with the one already in place"

By LunaDaKitty - MEMBER - October 27, 2020, 01:18:30

Luna-Da-kat
10/26/20. At 6pm mountain standard time USA
haven bag
Rubilax

I got 2 crafting haven gems 2 garden haven gems and 2 decoration haven gems and even though I left haven bag and relogged into game no matter how many times I try I can't stack the gems because they are incompatible. Im trying to stack the same gems so I I don't know what to do to fix it.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 5540

Hmmm, can just try first the auto-sort bag on top right next to X close in inventory interface. 

Wait, ifyou mean the gam already applied in Haven bag gem, actually you just need one to have the floor pattern. You are no longer need more than 1 to unlock its full 6x6 cells. 

0 0
Score : 27

My friend has an area that's bigger that 6x6 and he said he stacked them

0 0
Score : 17617

You can place more gems in any other of the 9 available plots and create a larger area, but no longer can stack them in the same one after the Haven Bag revamp, unless you previously had them like that. (Not that they do anything anyway.)

0 0
Score : 3881

You can't stack gems, because all the gems are already double gems since the rework

0 0
Respond to this thread