FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bug with Server Merge with Free Customization

By RyukonXS - MEMBER - October 16, 2020, 22:44:43
AnkaTracker

Some months ago this update was made https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/195-devblogs/238673-devblog-new-color-options-character. Giving the players a free customization for the characters, because they would have been reset.

But I didn't log in this year. I have come back with Server Merge, that give for free the option to rename the characters. But the problem is that i couldn't use the free customization before I had changed the name. And when you rename a character you automatically log in, losing the opportunity to use the free customization. So, I had needed to rename my characters to log in and lose the free customization. Now my characters was with appearance reset and i couldn't use the free customization that is my right. So i wanna to get the free customization to turn back my characters to the appearance that I have created them.

0 -1
First Ankama intervention

Hi,

Autologin after rename will be disabled at the next hotfix.

Anyway, you should still have your free customization going back to character selection, even after a rename. If not, support should resolve this.

[Enio].

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hello RyukonXS!

If you encountered a problem with the free customization reset, then I will kindly suggest you to send a ticket to ankama support here.

[Mavis]

Hi,

Autologin after rename will be disabled at the next hotfix.

Anyway, you should still have your free customization going back to character selection, even after a rename. If not, support should resolve this.

[Enio].

Respond to this thread