FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Post Merge: Brakmar Horde Environmental Quests Fails to complete.

By RynthZero - MEMBER - October 14, 2020, 19:24:04
Character name: Necro Nani (lvl 209)
Date and time: 10/14/2020 @ 1am EST
Map: Brakmar Mines and Scara Fields
Server: RUB.

Bug description: When clearing horde groups for Environmental Challenges (Scaraflys and Mine Chafers) while having killed multiple groups when the last group is killed in the area quest fails while timer still has time on it. (I was using Heroes)
Reproducibility process: Fight horde groups in an area and when last group is killed when the challange should reward you with a clear it instead fails even though all groups were killed and the timer had plenty of time remaining. 
Seems to also only affect my characters that are 200+ an alt at 180 gets credit for them)

Screenshots: (dont have any will try to test again today.)
Game logs:
2 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2494

that issue has been reported before the merger, still waiting for the hfx sad

2 0
Score : 16

i have found same bug for musical blops and chafer in brakmar.... and in amakna all horde is bugged on some of my hero

i have found same bug for musical blops and chafer in brakmar.... and in amakna all horde is bugged on some of my hero

1 0
Score : 5511

Encounter same in Bonta, horde quest been hunt by several players and all failed after defeated 10/10.  

1 0
Score : 3

Hordes of Drhellers in Lower Slope Silo and Hordes of Crocodyls in Moon Beach also fail.

In the Wild Estate and the Ohwymi do not appear at all. =\

0 0
Score : 5511

Both for Wild Estate and Ohwymi, the Clan Member wishes are always hard to fulfill as monster has annoying auto-spawn rate. Therefore, the horde quest is least chance to appear, posiblility encounter are right after an Invasion quest. Similar to Kelba Raskaw area and Calamar Island. 

1 0
Score : 687

I've also had issues with this, and the mine chafers are the last hoarde I need. I've done it two or three times, and it won't register.

0 0
Score : -2753

All counters are broken for quests no worry LOL

0 0
Score : 4285

I also have this problem. Can't get the hoodlums hordes quest to complete on my lvl 201 Masq. 

0 0
Respond to this thread