FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unable to feed pets

By Jousimie - MEMBER - April 12, 2020, 12:45:28

As of yesterday I am unable to feed my pets to level them up. (Remington Server)

What happens is the following:
I check the pet window and it says it hasn't been fed since yesterday.
I feed the pet using appropriate food (First Choice Kibble).
Food is consumed.
Pet loses hp.
Feeding counter goes up by one day (saying it's last been fed today), without incrementing the pet's level.

Same thing happens with booster active, only exception is that the pet doesn't lose hp.

I've tried this with multiple pets and on multiple characters, and none of them is gaining levels.

8 -1
Reactions 15
Score : 1005

same here, tho the pets i fed before april 9 seem to be fine

0 -1
Score : 3377

Yes, it seems limited to ones fed one day ago. Two or more days ago and they work fine.

0 0
Score : 240

I am having the same problem, it's rather annoying (I am playing on Nox)

0 -1
Score : 373

You're not the only one with this problem, I'm with you biggrin

0 -2
Score : 115

Same happens for me, I managed to get five pets on 14 of April and noone of them have levelled up when I fed them two days in a row.

0 -1

can we get some kind of word from someone on this please? it is rather annoying to not be able to level pets.

3 -1
Score : -230

please read my post below.

0 -3
Score : 199

Same problem here, but it started earlier in march... I've been feeding my pet daily for more than a month and the result is always the same - food disappears from inventory, I get the "your pet enjoys its meal" message in chat, but it gains 0 xp and doesn't level up.
I thought I was simply stuck with a bugged pet, but seems the problem isn't just mine :/

0 -1
Score : 147

ankama, please stop adding new content to the game with the old content presenting so many bugs

2 -1

It seems now to be working, but the problem with X(20) hours need to wait before you can feed it again, before 10 April you could feed pet just after calendar day resets (wakfu time). This 20 hour wait, - i think it's bugged, also if developers decide to leave it like this, time should appear next to last fed date. Please reconsider your decision, - it's difficult to catch within those 20 hours. I will test tomorrow if it's works as intended.

meisheep, pet's max level is 50. Maybe your's already reached max lvl.

1 -2
Score : 199

I'm aware of the maximum level, problem is it never leveled so it's still stuck at level 0 ^^

1 0
Score : 43

Same here... and it isnt getting fixed. Some people even waste their kibbles because of this bug, and yea, wanted to hurry up and level my pet but i guess i wont be able to.

0 0

I just done testing it, ant it worked. After last update(I think April 10 that one hotfix) there are changes, you now need to wait 1 calendar day + 20 hours from last fed time. So complicated. 

Please, ask developers to make it like before. 1 pet food for 1 calendar day(wakfu time), - that 20 hour range is hard to catch.

I really wish they bring it (the new wakfu day resets all dailies) back... That was like this: new day in wakfu begin and you can feed your pet, no matter if you had fed him 3 hours ago (cause it was day 10 or day 9.. another day).

Finally: Nope guys this is messed up. Pet feed need to be fixed. This 20 hour not work for me. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Now feeding the pet is a challenge.

2020/04/20 pet feed still bugged. Trying to feed pet that is last fed 4/18 and doing that when it's 4/19 (1 hour to 4/20)... Failure -1 pet hp and some pets can be fed (I scare even to try now)

0 0

so we basically have to wait 2 days now to feed them? Meaning maxing them out will take twice as long. That's an annoying change, especially since they didn't tell us about it!!!

0 0
Respond to this thread