FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Osas and ALS

By wowxxxxx - MEMBER - February 25, 2020, 17:18:28

I don't know if it's a bug or it was done on purpose but anytime i drop the level of my osa I get random summons that i can't digest to capture what i want. Bad summons mostly.. I even tried to first capture the ones i wanted and then changing the level but that does not work. I would like to know if this was done on purpose and if it was why?? Isn't the point of it to be able to customize however I want?
It would have been a huge disappointment if I had purchased additional slots for this specific level 50 build.... 

I guess i can work around it by just creating another osa on the same account and getting it to lvl 50. But then if he goes past the level, I won't be able to do the dungeon an be forced to drop my level... and would have to do it all over again.....
Btw this is for mineral tower. I'm testing out as many team compositions and also want to find a unique one from the norm. But also to beat records on other dungeons.

Does any admin know? I want to be able to keep my points from passing the dungeon.. 

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 904

If you want to beat the norm at mineral tower, just use any team that doesn't involve elio. The highest that has been done without elio is s42 (not counting dumbass me going solo).
Other than that, there isn't any meta for teams at lvl 36-50. Brutality users are especially strong because of the low amount of mastery at that level, but that's probably it. Osa used to be completely broken because of an old summon that got removed, the whirly ; it just dealt insane damage, providing us with the most boring rankings history has seen.

0 0
Score : 348

Thanks for the info. My issue isnt passing the dungeon since i can pass it with a team not requiring osa on s21 fairly easy. I even posted equips that can be used for lvl 50. I just want to be able to choose what summons i can use on osa, whether  lvl 50 or whatever level i scale down to.

0 0
Score : 348

Is there no admin to confirm if this is on purpose or a bug?

0 0
Respond to this thread