FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unable to Enter Some Places

By Cyow - MEMBER - February 21, 2020, 13:15:27
AnkaTracker

In the quest "Heavy Metal" at  Chillberg Island, you were supposed to enter a cave which can't even step onto the portal to enter that cave now.

Also, the Pandora questline's quest "The Chest - Extraction" which ask you to "get through the sealed part of the chest" would make you stuck in an area that all 4 transfer portals aren't able to step on.

There may be other portals that are also bugged and unable to step on.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello Cyow, 

Thank for your report.

Can you give us more details about the problem? 

You will find a template here.

Thank you!

See message in context
Reactions 5

Hello Cyow, 

Thank for your report.

Can you give us more details about the problem? 

You will find a template here.

Thank you!

Score : 193

The first situation occurred in Chillberg Island at (2, 3), which won't let you step onto the teleport point to enter Stormed Cave. Two players in Remington and one player in Phaeris had encounter the situation.

The second situation occurred in the quest map of the quest  "The Chest - Extraction", which also won't let you step onto the four teleport points to leave the block. Two players in Remington had encounter the situation.

The situations occurred since 2/20 until now.

0 0
Score : 3

I can also confirm that you cannot enter the Stormed Cave related to Heavy Metal quest.

0 0

Hello, 

For the entrance of the Stormed Cave problem, it's a known issue that should be fixed in the next update.

For the second problem, it has been reported.

Thank you!

Score : 99

So I did have the right spot! I couldn't get in so I kept thinking maybe I was looking at the wrong location.

0 0
Respond to this thread