FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

No chat

By cody5 - MEMBER - January 07, 2020, 11:43:26
AnkaTracker

When i log in into wakfu, I can only see the log in chat (green text), I can write things in chat but I can't see the things I or anyone else types in chat, it's just all empty apart from the guild log in message.

It's just all silent, like I was chat-deaf, can't even hear myself.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

The problem is now fixed. Thank you for your patience!

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 3164

Occasional encounter the same issue, hear sound pm in private chat but shown nothing. 

0 0
Score : 504

Could it be as simple as somehow the little chat squares were clicked and de-selected, thus not displaying? It happens to me on almost every update that I have to redo my chat tabs and select what I want to see.

Not sure if this is similar situation, but the scrolling for chat doesn't work as seamlessly for me as it used to. The arrows make the whole screen go blank somehow, and only clicking the bottom-most arrow can I recover the chat.

0 0
Score : 5157

Yeah I tried that, tried closing and oppenign chat windows, talkign in different chats, relogging, repairing the game from launcher, and nothing worked

0 0
Score : 120

I have noticed that this is happening now outside of Almanx for some reason? and some said at the Ecaflip too. Not sure if it was a change or a bug but it's happening to me and my friends

0 0
Score : 504

I just noticed this outside of Almanax too. There were 4+ people just standing around, and 1 PMed me saying "can you see white chat?" I tried and couldn't, but then went to another area and saw it fine.

0 0

Hello everyone,

The problem is now fixed. Thank you for your patience!

Respond to this thread