FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bug or change in enchanting sytem(?!)

By WilkuPLsjz - MEMBER - December 16, 2019, 09:07:21

Hello, before update we can try change slots in item when we get sublimation on in(Ogrest Wrath - have subliamtion relickt and normal, I sacrefice another OW and create one 4 stockets).

After update I can't sacrefice another epic... Have Tramontanring (3 stocekts with subliamtions), when I go do enchament workshop I see inscription "You don't have an identical item to consume"

So my question is: This is change after update or I have a bug? 

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 7848

>Is one of the rings equipped
>Does the ring have upgraded slots with effects in them
>Does the ring have sublimations equipped
^If the answer is yes to any of these, the ring wont show up as available to be sacrificed

0 0
Score : 1342

>Does the ring have upgraded slots with effects in them
>Does the ring have sublimations equipped

these two will still make the ring appear in the list of items. I think the issue might be that the tram ring hasnt been identified correctly yet (still has old stuff or runes in it). Otherwise try it on a different character, it might be a visual inventory bug.

0 0
Score : -2088

There is a "stack" bug 
i have got similar gears without socket or element roll and they are not being stacked into same chest slot. probably it is a bug that they dont see each other as similar gears.
second th,ng is you can not sacrifice a relic with sublim to another.
you can only sacrifice gears without sublims.
you can only sacrifice gears without shards and sublims on them to another.
 GG

0 0
Score : 710

Strange, I have equiped subliamtions on my OW and I can do 4 stockets (before update) now I cant. Nothing work, I do 0 effeckts, I trade to my alt acc this 2 rings... nothing...

0 0
Score : 1342

Fixed

0 0
Score : 710

Ok, thx Pizzaguy for help - 2x click on ring i get stuff to old system up epic (tears, powder, mats) and can sacrefice this ring x)

0 0
Respond to this thread