FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't proceed to character select screen

By bo-bo - MEMBER - January 09, 2020, 15:28:22
AnkaTracker

When trying to continue from World Select in Phaeris, it stops with "Connecting ...".
It was fine in Remington.
What is the cause?

When I tried it earlier, I was able to break through character selection.
However, after darkening with Zaap, "connecting ..." recurred when I restarted.
Ankama, what does this mean?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, 

The issue has been reported. IIf you are still having the issue and you are stuck, can you please also report the problem to our Support team with your log? 

Thank you!

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 290

Same, since yesterday too.

1 0
Score : 276

Really annoying still rotating so so long to able select character. Then, if success login BUT you cannot accept Guild quest, cannot enter Haven World and cannot access Marketplace. sad

0 0
Score : 765

I can log in, but whenever I use the Zaap to Moon island, I get a black screen on client and can't rejoin for next few hours or so. Other areas seem to work.

1 0
Score : 96

In my case it is Kelba.
And it was useless to go from Amakna without using Zaap.

0 0
Score : 3165

Cannot connect hours by hours after stuck at Haven world entrance...angry

0 0

Actually that is lasting for days now.
It's disappointing.

1 0
Score : 276

Eliaoo|2020-01-11 15:20:35
Actually that is lasting for days now.
It's disappointing.

It is already 2020, but the "smart" server still cannot detect lost connection from client or there is no way to end the session that stuck in oblivion...sad and yet furious that no even any official check to look at this...
0 0

I have been told they had already been informed about it.
That the team is investigating about this (or these ?) bug(s).
That this hand spinning round the clock should fix by its own after some minutes or hours, and that they have no "manual" option to fix it.

I guess it's for monday...

0 0

Can we hope for a fix through the hotfix in coming ?
Why don't we have any news about this situation ?

1 0
Score : 2

On the top of that, guilds, their chest, and their message displayed in the chat are subjected to bugs too.

0 0

Hello, 

The issue has been reported. IIf you are still having the issue and you are stuck, can you please also report the problem to our Support team with your log? 

Thank you!

The hotfix seems to have fixed the problem incidentally. But like it did last time, I regret we have to wait for almost a week to get some news.
I could understand Phaeris is a little server, or that among all the things to work on for a busy team it may be tedious to deal with, but yet it's quite...off-putting. 

5 0

The bug seems to be striking back. Wait and see then.

8 0
Respond to this thread