Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need to Reinstall Games After Updating Ankama Launcher

By Cyow - MEMBER - November 21, 2019, 11:42:56

Is it just me or another bug again?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 20

Same, I have to reinstall wakfu to play. I think this may be because I chose a custom folder to install wakfu originally.

*For re-installation I selected my custom install folder and it just verified my files then updated them. This should have been automatic to find my existing installation.

0 0
Score : 139

Selecting the same folder to install did avoid reinstall the whole game, but the launcher seemed to have rewrite my game settings including ingame hotkeys so I had to set everything back to my custom settings.

Hope this won't happen every time the launcher updates or it would be too annoying. XD

0 0
Score : 343

my installation gone on new launcher ? and i need to redownload it again on new launcher....

0 0
Score : 378
0 0
Score : 4846
How to use new launcher without re downloading the game.

^ This can help you, But launcher does have a tendency to download the whole game again when an update comes. 
0 0
Score : 248

Try to Install at the same folder that you install before

so you dont have to re-install again

0 0
Score : 658

I could play Krosmaga just fine this morning, and the option to play Wakfu was there.

Now it says both games need to be reinstalled, and after reinstalling Krosmaga, it just says to reinstall again. What gives?

Heck, I can run Wakfu through the folder, although it won't let me connect. C'mon Ankama, what is this?

0 0
Score : 1922

Same. Just finished reinstalling whatevs I already had installed. So annoying. And the first things I've got upon logging is goshdarn tutorial and reset of my custom settings.

0 0
Respond to this thread