By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tutorial Broken

By HonksHooks - MEMBER - August 19, 2019, 00:21:01

When fighting the armored Gobball, hitting it from the sides and front does not hurt it. New players have 3MP so they cannot hit it in the backside at this point in the game. This makes it impossible to complete the tutorial. 

12 -7
Reactions 11
Score : 12

iirc you first need the info from Otomai *how* to hurt it before u can hurt it at all

3 -2
Score : 4027

Like Shadow2360 said, you gotta first do that step of the tutorial, Otomai will ask you to check the monster's status by rick clicking it, once you done it and you read that this monster don't take damage from the front then it will be the time you gonna start damaging him.

5 -12
Score : 117

Otomai says it, I right click on the buff the Armored Gobball has, I hit it, and it still takes 0 damage. 

MiiiiKy|2019-08-19 00:04:33
You can always skip the tutorial, here's how:
1. Create a character, any, whatever name, only the first character you ever created is forced to do the tutorial, any other afterwards isn't.
2. Create a second character and simply choose that you don't want to do the tutorial when the pop-up asking you shows up in the character creation screen.

There we go! After creating the second character and selecting to not do the tutorial you can delete the first one, and if you still wanna go to Incarnam you can always get a zaap there at any point to kill mobs there, do the dungeon or just collect the emotes, no problem.

Pal, if I have the problem with this game, think about all the other kids that just give up instead of skipping the tutorial and not make a forum post.

I'm not making this post to scream that I need help, I'm making a post about a bug that's potentially scaring away people who are not even three minutes into the game. 

Get the bug fixed, Ankama.
10 -7

You can always skip the tutorial, here's how:
1. Create a character, any, whatever name, only the first character you ever created is forced to do the tutorial, any other afterwards isn't.
2. Create a second character and simply choose that you don't want to do the tutorial when the pop-up asking you shows up in the character creation screen.

There we go! After creating the second character and selecting to not do the tutorial you can delete the first one, and if you still wanna go to Incarnam you can always get a zaap there at any point to kill mobs there, do the dungeon or just collect the emotes, no problem.

5 -13

Was just trying to help but I guess I deserved that -1 for suggesting a possible solution for the problem.. I ain't a dev, I can't fix your bug, I can only suggest ways around it "pal", also if you want Ankama to even have a 12% chance of looking at your post you forgot to read the rules and copy the template for a bug support and you gotta include screenshots "pal".

- EDIT -

Hey, "pal", turns out you are the one doing something wrong, I created a new character with the tutorial and I managed to damage the Armored Gobbal just fine, screenshot bellow for proof, so yeah, there is no bug after all, hooray!

8 -12
Score : 1016

[Oof]

4 -7
Score : 117

MiiiiKy|2019-08-19 02:46:50
Was just trying to help but I guess I deserved that -1 for suggesting a possible solution for the problem.. I ain't a dev, I can't fix your bug, I can only suggest ways around it "pal", also if you want Ankama to even have a 12% chance of looking at your post you forgot to read the rules and copy the template for a bug support and you gotta include screenshots "pal".

- EDIT -

Hey, "pal", turns out you are the one doing something wrong, I created a new character with the tutorial and I managed to damage the Armored Gobbal just fine, screenshot bellow for proof, so yeah, there is no bug after all, hooray!

Someone's mad. Glad I can quote you before you can edit your post.

Glad you got everything figured out and posted this for future people who have the same problem to know what they have to do: quit the fight out and try again to trigger the "Now you know" dialogue. I also appreciate that you're posting extremely passive aggressively, pal. 
5 -8
Score : 1016

One person seem mad, alright...... You..... Quite odd that suddenly his post teaching people how to skip the demanding tutorial suddenly got -5 dislikes and the other showing that he actually tried and there were no glitches at all got a -4...... Sounds like someone is spamming accounts over here to mass dislike someone who call them out...... Just sayin'....... But who knows, maybe my comment will get a massive numbers of dislikes all the sudden

6 -10
Score : 282

This level of pettiness is just wow!
@Honks
Miky was clearly trying to help, why lash out like this?Anyone would be upset to treated with ingratitude when they clearly tried to help!
@Miky
Your passive-aggressiveness is palpable, I understand being upset after trying to help but you got a bit too mad there

Getting all this dumb discussion out of the way, I too tried to verify this bug and it's working for me as well

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

9 -3
Score : 589

Tutorial teaches you how to cope wtih bugs in WAKFU.
Players who cannot endure bugs of tutorial quit WAKFU soon.
Only loyal players can keep going it.
Congratulation!
You prove yourself as a loyal WAKFU player!

0 0
Respond to this thread