By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Black Crow Harness Is Impossible To Obtain

By chuckyvoodoo - MEMBER - July 22, 2019, 06:50:14

In order to obtain the Black Crow harness you need to complete a series of kelba-related quests. That's fine and all, except one of the requirements are actually impossible. The achievement where you must beat the "Collaborative: Horde of Raskaws." This quest never actually spawns whatsoever. I'm not entirely sure if having the Clan Master being satisfied makes a difference, but that is also impossible to do. The Kelba Peaks Clan Master is actually impossible to satisfy since he requires the population of raskaws to be within 110-130. However the population always rises to 150+ at a ridiculous rate, and as a level 200 player, they keep respawning faster than I can even kill them. Even when the population of the raskaws fall below 130, the chances of a Horde quest appearing is still low, and it only takes 5-10 minutes for the population to just skyrocket above 150 again. This is quite literally the hardest part in obtaining a Black Crow Harness when it wasn't even supposed to be. 

2 0
Reactions 2
Score : 1476

Similar issue at Ohwymi where the castuc spawn like crazy than you can hunt them down ever ohmy

Back in patch 1.62 iirc, my last attempt was wait for the invasion quest for that Kelba Peak area, then when the population lower down to around 90+, keep the spawn rate around 110+/- then hunt for days and luckily able to get the quest done. 

1 0
Score : 1476

One advice from friends remind that is make sure keep hunt the female Krobelle to reduce the auto-spawn rate...If it still effective applied...

1 0
Respond to this thread