By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

cactuc dungeon is bugged

By rahmun - MEMBER - July 18, 2019, 00:07:03

i have tried to do it 3 times. ponktius doe not lose his envu state.  i use all elements and there is no debuff for the elemets i use. he says invul for as long as i trie. please refund my time

Amakna i deman refund of my 4 hours of my live wasted

i have paid 120 euro to play this game with heroes and do dongeons and all i do is waste my time coz your bugs... this is an aceeptable 

0 -1
Reactions 2
Score : 224

Well, he gets the buffs normal cacti get. You have to hit him with 10 AP worth of elemental dmg (not sure if MP counted too rn). Sure you did that? A picture of his stats and the log after you hit him would have helped.

I saw that the elemental challenges ain't failing currently, so maybe some spaghetti code is at work to not register the elements at all.

0 0
Score : 63

Elemental effects still seemed bugged today for other various in-game mechanics as well; same as they were yesterday. According to the Issues/Bugs thread, it has been reported... 

0 0
Respond to this thread