By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bug Environmental Quests "Race: Defeat Monsters"

By 0sam0 - MEMBER - July 13, 2019, 17:23:30

Character Name: MaskinMask

Date and Time: 13/07/2019 12:00

Map: I tested on all three areas of Moon Island, but I'm guessing it's happening serverwide.

Server: Remington

Bug Description: The second group to finish any of the environmental quests "Race: Defeat Monsters" fails the quest, instead of also completing it. Thus, they don't get the rewards for the quest.

Reproducibility process: When the "Race: Defeat Monsters" environamental quests appear, wait until someone else defeats the first group of it, then fight and defeat the second group, the quest will end and, to whoever won against the second group, it will count as failed instead of completed.

Suggestions on how to fix it: Make the second group's victory count as completing the quest or, in case you really want it to be a race, make the quest end immediately after the first group is defeated, so that people don't have to wait for the quest timer to expire before having another environmental quest appear.

Obs: Have in mind that all other "Race: Interact" quests do give the rewards for other people that interact with the second and third resources from it, so in my opinion the "Race: Defeat Monsters" should also reward the second place.

Uhm.... Bump? (kinda requested by mod since the issue still isn't resolved)

0 0
Respond to this thread