By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[BUG] Bilby Queen "Keep in Step" effect not working.

By TheRogueCat - MEMBER - July 07, 2019, 05:18:33
Character name: -
Date and time: -
Map: Bilbiza, Dancehall Arena (dungeon).
Server:
-
Bug description: The "Keep in Step" effect defines what distance does the boss get damage from. All damage is returned even from the right distance.
Reproducibility process: -
Enter the Dancehall Arena.
-Beat the crap out of all bilbiboys.
-Repeat until reaching the boss combat.
-Check the "Keep in Step" effect on the boss after its turn, and attack from the specified distance.
-So, it's impossible to beat that dungeon, as the main mechanic doesn't work. But why?!
Screenshots: -
Game logs: -
0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 1439

Well, this one I already got report earlier but not news yet. 

TheRogueCat|2019-07-07 05:31:51
D'oh. I was being poked in a hurry to report it, and didn't check. This is why I can't be doing three things at the same time...

Hmmm, no worry as long as we did point out the issue. But feel like the dev is weekend nobody will bother during weekend. By the way, how about eating, chewing and swallow it? You sure can do it right? 3 thing in a row, you know Eca got classic 3-cards~
0 0
Score : 13951

D'oh. I was being poked in a hurry to report it, and didn't check. This is why I can't be doing three things at the same time...

0 0
Score : 2

Same bug here...

0 0
Score : 253

Can comfirm

0 0
Score : 1

again the same bug here again and again
I cant do my otomail quest because of it 

0 0
Score : 47

I was wondering if I was the only one who couldn't hit the Bilby Queen. I was even doubting my ability to count for a moment. 

1 0
Score : 1439

You are not the only one struggle counting the tile there, buddy. 

1 0
Score : 647

Yeah the boss is buged

0 0
Score : 2

Bug has been fixed

1 -1
Respond to this thread