By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

1.64 Bugs... what is going on...

By Hydriuz - MEMBER - July 05, 2019, 16:00:02

Let me just jump in, i cannot extract shard or identify the rune slots on my dagger sives, i got another and it doesn't have any rune slots... did they forget to add them?

Another thing, ALL of the gear my character was wearing is now PERMANENTLY linked to the character... whilst this gear was all unlinked before, also some random items... and with random items i mean half my haven bag chest, have also become linked.. wtf is even going on?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1450

About dagger sives, second hand weapons and emblems are not identifiable.

0 0
Score : 143

yea but there are still runes which i wanna extract for shards so thats pretty fcked

0 0
Score : 143

UPDATE: Can't enter my haven world anymore, also completely bugged, freezes and now im stuck in a loophole of flickering screen hell

ANOTHER UPDATE UPDATE: Items start dissapearing and reapearing, this is one of the buggiest updates yet

UPDATE... AGAIN bugs come i like hot toast, my items are now PERMANENTLY dissapearing

0 -1
Respond to this thread