By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unable to stack unindentified equipment once they are unstacked (but yet unidentified)

By TheRogueCat - MEMBER - July 04, 2019, 21:10:58
Character name: -
Date and time: -
Map: -
Server: -

Bug description: After separating some unidentified units from a stacked equipment piece, they are unable to be returned to a single stack again.
Reproducibility process:
-Bought like 17 tofu armors in market.
-Moved 10 of them to a separated stack.
-Sorted the bag content, now I have two stacks of 10 and 7 tofu armors respectively.
-Attemping to manually stack them all together again results in a plan swap of stacks.
-The items have remained unidentified since they were adquired from market.

Screenshots: -
Game logs: -
2 0
Reactions 21
Score : 1475

Not only that, some new gears with same rarity just drop from dungeon also cannot stuck with old piles, resulting in 3 pile of same unidentified items. Auto-sort the bag cannot help. Seem like new item obtain in 1.64 not recognize pre-1.64 gears. 

0 0
Score : 13983

If it was because the tofu armors were pre-patch, then it will get fixed on its own with time. Nothing to be worried about then.

0 0
Score : 990
TheRogueCat|2019-07-05 09:01:01
If it was because the tofu armors were pre-patch, then it will get fixed on its own with time. Nothing to be worried about then.

I wanted to test the new system so I run Black wabbits 2-3 times for bandanas and the result:
All items were unidentified and after sorting I got 7 piles of wabbit bandana.
All freshly dropped
4 stacks were white rearity with couple of items in each stack
2 stacks of green rearity (also with multiple items each)
and 1 orange item soo this one doesent really count

That happened to all drops but I was focused on bandanas so I didn't pay attention to others amounts
0 0

It is shame on them, claim to said save space but now the item is not piling each other for same rarity and not yet been identified... Is this a scheme to encourage player destroy everything in bag? then way for run a dungeon or fight for loot? End up crush everything only... 

0 0

If you have them stacked the chance of shards when recycling adds up. If not, you end with a lousy chance (<0.08 for a single white item of level 53, for example, that yields zero shards. You need 12 of them stacked to get a ~1 shard yield), so it's mandatory to stack them all before recycling. Sounds like a bug.

1 0
Score : 5138

Confirmed - If I pull an item from stacks of pre update items, I can't even put them back on the stack at the moment. This is pretty horrible..

0 0

Not that only, another problem encounter is today fresh drop item not recognize the yesterday one, after the yesterday one not recognize pre1.64 one. Seem like the item keep as new entity and treat itself as different item meh...

0 0

TheRogueCat|2019-07-06 05:55:12
Good question, I haven't checked that. I thought it was a random chance based on the non-integer part (like a 1.5 shards being one shard and a 50% to get another one). Maybe I'm rushing too much here.

If the game keeps adding the non-integer part and add an extra shard when it finally adds 1. That would be the right thing, specially for the bottom tier of items. I'll check it some day if I get enough time. If someone else doesn't make it first.

I have try this, especially with low level gears, and the result is varies, sometimes it work and return 1 shard. But other time like keep destroy 20+ times in a row already but still nothing. 
0 0

Uuuuuh, then the low level white items are pure trash now. Their only use will be recycling in the Haven World's recycler for materials. They will give a crap of materials, but will still be better than getting zero shards.

1 0
Score : 40

Do this bugs gonna solve? Return and found out that new drop gears cannot fit stack back to old pile items even though haven't identified yet. 

0 0
Score : 230

When they would look at this bug seriously? Fresh drops item same rarity not identified yet but keep in different pile!

Auto sorting cannot help and same item keep occupy different bag space is very frustrating :[

0 0

Bump - Still no news on this?

0 0
Score : 1038

Bumping also because somehow it still persists.

4 0

Another hotfix, and still no response to this thread.

1 0

Agree, do they really think this is not a bug? It is already discourage game experience... sad...

0 0

Siu confirmed that the issue has been confirmed and needs to be properly looked into.
Its a big issue and not one that can be solved quickly. - They have no further info to share though.

1 0

They are preparing the heavy artillery for this one.

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

0 0
Respond to this thread