By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cannot click on the Time Rift in order to progress after the "Against the Clock" quest for "The Voyager - Chapter 3"

By IHatMyLifBecaseSomonTokMyAcnt - MEMBER - May 21, 2019, 04:20:07
Character name: Soib

Date and time: 5/18/2019 at 10:29 PM 

Map: Xelorium - Past = Time Rift Area

Server: Nox

Bug description:
After entering the Time Rift Area, the quest said that I did it, but didn't receive a quest after and I cant click the Time Rift portal.

Reproducibility process:
After talking with the Explorancient and receiving the quest to go to the time rift, I left the house and received a black screen that forced me to close the game via task manager. I came back a day later and entered the Time Rift Area where the quest said that I did it, but I didn't receive a quest after and I cant click the Time Rift portal. Nothing pops up to let me progress.

Screenshots: 
Game logs:

https://pastebin.com/WkwJQTRF 

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2

I also have the same problem, if anyone knows a solution please let me know.

0 0
Score : 1703

if ya right after the kidnaping scene and trying to go to present i think u need a certain lv to rift to activate are u high enuf lv :?

1 0
Score : 2

Derp. Imperium is correct.

0 0
Score : 413

After the quest 140, you need to be 155 and then 170 to continue the chapter in storyline?

0 -1
Respond to this thread