FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Theme] Lavender Shushu theme / Dementya theme (Recolor)

By Asolire-Loom#2098 - MEMBER - December 09, 2021, 22:32:02

Heya, i was messing around a bit with the new theme stuff and i ended up modifying one i liked a lot to put my favourite color on it, here is the original Shushu theme made by Bluhen:

https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/332-development/241673-theme-shushu-w-i-p

I've only changed most of the colors to pastel purple instead of red & orange, added a few more things too to differentiate it, such as the different server select screen, things on the bottom of the screen and the Streyes family symbol instead of Sthulhu on the victory interface and the Gobgob box, oh god what have i done.

Not that much of a change to be honest, it's mostly a recolor that i just wanted to have for myself, but if anything, you can call this the Dementia theme, same colours, still Shushu related

Here's the download:
https://github.com/Asolire/Shushu-Lavender-Theme.git

You can get the folders by going into Code and then download the Zip

Let me know if anything is wrong, this was a mere 15 minute job and i didn't know how to use Github prior to this either so uh, yeah.
13 0
Reactions 9
Score : 13284

I love it!

It looks so eerie and yet so calm. I like the tones that you picked for the inventory and the new eye on the victory screen. I'm glad my theme could be of help to others huh

2 0
Score : 1

hola me encanto el interfaz pero no se instalarlo me podrias ayudar muchas gracias

0 0
Score : 16

Tanto la carpeta colors como la carpeta images tienes que meterlas en la carpeta theme de wakfu, para encontrar la carpeta theme puedes ir a opciones dentro del juego, interfaz, abrir la carpeta

1 0
Score : 16

Hello, he have a little bug with the groupe interface, half of group interface are black, we dont see the face of caracteres.

1 0
Score : 551

Had that same problem with other themes before, but it fixed itself eventually, i don't know what caused it but i'm pretty sure i didn't have to do with any specific theme.
The only thing i can assume could cause it is assigning too much or too little RAM to the game, when i go above a certain value some textures start to look weird

1 0
Score : 1

Me sale con color blanco los nombres del transporte por zapp es dificil leer asi manera cambiar el blanco por negro ?

0 0
Score : -1344

Theme looks nice, but that place where our buffs are listed made me drop this theme (seem undone/incomplete).

0 -3
Score : 551

Heya, sorry for the late update, i think i cheched messages here once before but it didn't register to me or something, and my game had the theme looking normal, didn't realize it was broken, don't know what it caused, but alas, theme is now updated, and changed some stuff

1 0
Score : -1344

where to download your latest release ?

Edit: ok I just found your git updated 3 days ago, so it's same link as before.
Thank you

0 0
Respond to this thread