By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[KNOWN] Nekark Quest (Mount Zinit) Mini Game broken. Quest not solvable

By Athanaox - MEMBER - December 14, 2018, 10:34:39
Character name: Athanox, Sharson, Joany
Date and time: Thursday 13.12.2018
Map: Mount Zinit Quest, Steam Boat, Fighting Nekark
Server: Remington

Bug description: Can not attack the tentacles of Nekark, Mini Game is broken. Tried it with different preferences (tactical mode, different combat preferences, with and without heros. If i choose the attack skill i see the field of the tentacles getting blue but I can not choose it. I watched several Youtube tutoritals and it seems like they could choose the tentacle and attack them very easy.

0 -1
Reactions 15

For now, you will need to switch the targeting mode in your options. Target cell mode doesn't work well with this particular fight.

Score : 29

Tried in both tactical and normal, cannot attack in either. Turned off selection by cell mode, made no difference.

1 -1
Score : 109

the quest is imposible not only cant you trow the darn things all tentacles keep attacking at same time with only 3 ap and 3 mp how the hell can i beat them all stupid harpoon only does 1 damage and each time you grab one from the barrel you automaticaly lose 1 ap who design this stupid quest needs to re do it ether give the captain more hp or make the octopus only able to attack 3 times per turn not 8 damm it.

2 -1
Score : 2

i have the same problem, any update about this?

1 -1
Score : 84

this is still broken cant progress any farther.

PLEASE FIX

1 -1
Score : 1

You can attack by clicking on the tentacle itself, clicking on the cell won't work for now (idk if this is a bug or just intended) and makesure you are inline with the tentacle you attacking.

*just a friendly tips, it is easier to succesfullly attack the tentacle when you try clicking on the lower part of the tentacle. good luck smile

0 0
Score : 27

i mean neat idea on the quest, but it seems it requires wayyyy too many characters to be able to complete. 

0 0

Got same problem, as others - targeting for attack don't work. Cells become green, when in line with character, but clicking does nothung. Also, im curious: is it possible to complete this quest alone (if everything will work correctly), or i should search for 3-5 players to team up with?

0 0
Score : 37

hello I encountered the same problem and I solved it. You have to remove the cell-fighting mode and select the test from its base

0 0
Score : 37

test = tentacle

1 0

Hi all I am stil having the same issue.. any advice?

0 0
Score : 165

People have said that you need to deactivate selection by cell mode in your options. Go to the Menu in-game(esc by default), to your Options, and under the 'Game' tab, which should be the section where the options menu opens up, under 'Combat', deactivate/uncheck the option "Activate selection by cell mode.".
Apparently this works but since I have not yet gotten to that particular step in the Zinit quests I cannot confirm myself, however given what the others are saying in this post it should.

0 0

Thanks, DeAngeli, your advice helped nicely. I've finished this part of Zinit quest. Fight with octopus still is a bit hard - player have to "catch" floating tentacles to attack them.
P.S. Despite of some bugged moments, Zinit questline seems pretty fun.

0 0

ok Fist 3 VS 6 are more that impossable i was able to kill 3 arms at the 2ct phase but thats it 
the "boat" has for that unfair fight to les HP and to les member 

0 0
Score : 5

and pls make it posable to skip the cutscenes

0 0
Respond to this thread