FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Astrub City

By July 22, 2009, 10:27:01

I was thinking if anyone would be interested in working with me to create a rather well done English fan site for Wakfu. So if anyone here has ideas about themselves, please follow the following format to register into the team.

CODE
Nickname:
Real Life Age:
Persona/Attitude:
Played Wakfu (Yes or No):
Interests/Likes:
Reasons for Joining:
How Can You Help Us:
Goal in Wakfu:

Before joining, please let me make myself clear. This is an absolute fan project collaborated by volunteers. And of course, we are going to assume it is as if your job in reality, so please remember to conduct yourselves properly, and be equipped with average English standards. And this project has not started yet. Although i am in the midst of designing a template which would be rather revolutionary for a database website. We Need:

Artists who are able to edit and design with an image editing software such as Photoshop, gimp or anything that you have skills with and able to get a job done with.

Database Prefects who are able to add and edit content in English that is understood by all.

PS: There is a reason why this post isn't placed in the Fan site forum. That is because i am considering to open a fan site and it has not been developed yet. Moreover, it going to expect a debacle about it. So please do not move this thread.

Thanks,
Coordinator Ueriel

Thread update coming up 25/7/09
0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 51

That app looks oddly familiar...

0 0
Score : 928

YES QUITE SIMILAR I WONDER WHERE HE GOT IT FROM.

0 0
Score : 57

Well guys, please stay relevant to the topic. I am really serious about this. And update:

Ssoouul will be aboard the Artists group from today onwards.

PS: If you meant the application form, i got it from brotherhood thread. No harm there. Applications are common and i don't see a specialty in it. Apologies if i was wrong to do that. In any case, we're still recruiting and i am starting on a design already. Artists are really needed!

0 0
Score : 5

Nickname: Gary?
Real Life Age: 13 years old
Personal/Attitude: -
Played Wakfu?: Yes
Interest/Likes: Likes designing and playing games..
Reason for Joining:To help in making this fansite created by Ueriel be succesful. I would like to join the Artist group.
How can i help : To join the Designer's group

0 0
FoMaL's application is undergoing PM interview. Details are not sufficient. Any more interested to get on the bandwagon? No worries, it's not crowded nor stressful. If it is, let Ueriel the coordinator know smile
0 0

Ok, guys we're about to set the design well. We're going for the software rather soon.

0 0
Score : 192

I'd like a little bit more information on what exactly you all plan to accomplish. Are you just going to write fanfiction and make fan art?

0 0

We're looking to create the best English fan site for Wakfu. As such, of course we'll be focusing on both game database and fan play equally. I mean by any sort of action a fan would do for their favorite game for fan play. Sure, if you would like to help with art on developing the website, go ahead and join us. We'll welcome you with warm hugs. Although priority now is to get a website started. And please let me know if you're interested, we could talk things over smile

Although there are no promises, i hope i can create a section where each fan who opt for being in an art group will be able to have a page of their own to display their art and love for Wakfu. And if possible, we will allow you to sell your art online.

So far, who's on the team?
Ueriel
Ssoouul
FoMal (pending)

0 0
Ueriel|2009-07-28 10:02:00
We're looking to create the best English fan site for Wakfu. As such, of course we'll be focusing on both game database and fan play equally. I mean by any sort of action a fan would do for their favorite game for fan play. Sure, if you would like to help with art on developing the website, go ahead and join us. We'll welcome you with warm hugs. Although priority now is to get a website started. And please let me know if you're interested, we could talk things over smile

Although there are no promises, i hope i can create a section where each fan who opt for being in an art group will be able to have a page of their own to display their art and love for Wakfu. And if possible, we will allow you to sell your art online.

So far, who's on the team?
Ueriel
Ssoouul
FoMal (pending)

O.. Thats good.. I hope i am able to join this team.. working on GIMP.
0 0

We still need alot more database prefects who can manage locating monsters and mapping out monster locations, and of course, monster drops! Benefits are not yet discussed, but as i've said, although i won't give promises, i am trying to pull a real stunt for artists and everyone to be able to get something off this project. Probably, if appreciation is rather high, i don't mind putting in some of my savings to buy each staff member a merchandise of your choice or membership with Wakfu.

0 0

Wow. Ueriel so kind : D

0 0
Score : 1206

Well then, it would seem that another fansite is in the making. Im serious when I say making a professional website isnt easy,and isnt free. You will learn that to make a good quality website,you will need to spend a little money.

Goodluck with the database by the way, be sure to not be lazy. As in gather your own info instead of doing the copy and paste number from the wiki.
Just a word to the wise.

0 0
LaneH|2009-08-16 08:08:00
Well then, it would seem that another fansite is in the making. Im serious when I say making a professional website isnt easy,and isnt free. You will learn that to make a good quality website,you will need to spend a little money.

Goodluck with the database by the way, be sure to not be lazy. As in gather your own info instead of doing the copy and paste number from the wiki.
Just a word to the wise.

Thank you LaneH for the wise advice biggrin
0 0
Score : 1206

When is this fansite going to open?You should post images of what its going to look like to hype everyone up.

0 0
Respond to this thread