Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Method : a new fansite for Tips, Guides & Events

By Ainla - MEMBER - August 27, 2016, 15:14:47
Reactions 48
Score : 7173
lusaaa|2016-09-02 13:16:10
SplingSplingSpling|2016-08-29 08:04:32
  • Click here I'm not really up to date with profs, so I want to ask: Do different recipes in the same profession give different amounts of XP? If so, do you happen to have a list of that as well that you can add to your guide? Or do all e.g. armorer-crafts give 200 XP?
Crafting Profession Components gives 200 XP per craft.
Crafts which use those components give 200 XP per component used in the craft. That is true for every craft but crafts which require UB materials, those crafts offer more XP than other crafts but i'm not sure by how much the XP is getting increased.
Thanks, that helps a lot!

- Archmonsters : Thank you but we already did our guides for the archmonsters !
It's not a guide, it's a solver. Tells you where you have to stand for Tic-Tac-Toe, and where bombs/free cells are for Minesweeper. It could be used in addition to a guide.

- Calculators : I think if you read the beginning of my post you saw we wanted to work on it since a long time ! That's the main reason why we moved our website. So we did it !
Didn't see that, but glad you're doing it! Thank you.

First of all, the Website's adress changed ! Now it's methodwakfu.com
The hyperlink in your first post broke.
1 0
Score : 3881

@SplingSplingSpling : Yeah I saw it was a solver but for the tic-tac-toe for example I don't really agree. For the Minesweeper I already put a link to a complete guide to learn how to play Minesweeper. I might put a link for a mini-game to try it out before going to the Archmonster !

For the calculators, yes we're really happy and we're working on more of them to be as useful as possible for players !

Thanks a lot, didn't see for the hyperlink, it's now fixed ! Thank you very much again smile

PS : Also, for the jobs, we're currently trying to find out the increase for crafts using UB's materials, we'll keep you in touch !

0 0
Score : 29

Ctrl+D happy

1 0

@Ybence : Thanks !

A little update to show you what is new on the website since 1 week and a half !

NEW GUIDES :

NEW ARTICLES :I hope you like how the website is turning out. We still need all your feedbacks to improve it everyday. If there is anything you would like to see there, tell us !
0 0
Score : 3988

any news on the website?

0 0

Hola !

It's been a while so here are the new updates on Method ! I started to work on the Krosmoz too since someone showed me the english website... I'm working from the french website, books in game and irl and animations. I will add new articles slowly if it pleases you !

For the Beta, I'm working on a big article about it ! It will come out soon.

LATEST UPDATES :

Krosmoz Articles :I really hope the website is useful to you. We are currently working on a big project to add something new to the Website and I can't wait to show it to you ! Please feel free to pm me or answer on this thread about guides you would like to see here ! It would really help to know where to start !
0 0
Score : 5170

Just wanted to say that you people are doing a great work! I've never seen so much content (and updated content) in a single place and everything is so well explained and intuitive!
I myself try to bring the many wakfu news and guides myself to pt-br community, so if you need a hand on something, just ask!

0 0
Score : 7074

It's a really great website, you do everything right with it and thank you for your hard work.

0 0
Score : 5158

Can't reach wakfu method, is it down?

0 0
Respond to this thread