FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Method : a new fansite for Tips, Guides & Events

By Ainla - MEMBER - August 27, 2016, 15:14:47

Method is a Sufokian, international guild playing on the server Remington. We were a group of close friends and we finally decided to all gather to build something together on the 29th of June 2016. Our goal in Method is to always get better and to help others to do so too !

I am Ainla, Method’s leader. I decided to create that website, first of all for my guild, but also for the whole Wakfu community. Since the beginning I’ve written guides for my guild because the Internet is full of french guides, but it’s sometimes really difficult to find them in English ! We all gathered a lot of informations during our experience in Wakfu and we are eager to share it with you all. I decided to create that website to help as many people as possible, new players like old players. ]A video presentation of the Website

[align=center]

You can find guides for dungeons, quests, archimonsters but also for more specialized topics like, how to calculate your resistances, moon steles, moon blueprints, politics and citizenship, hidden chests... In Method, we also love events a lot ! I would like to organise some through the website, everything will be in "Planning". I will try to make this website as complete as possible. It will be updated several times a week with new dungeon strategies, new guides, new videos... My wish is to gather all useful informations on one website ! I deeply hope it will help the english community and I will do my best to provide as many useful articles/informations as possible.Method's website
17 -3
Reactions 48
Score : 1412

10/10, totally got a spot on my favourites bookmark
i will recomend it to my friends so they get help on the quests biggrin

wubkeep the good work, i know it takes a lot of effort to make the site updated with the latest atts

2 0
Score : 3988

recommanded to my close ones ,thanks for your hard work!

2 0
Score : 11799

you are aware that there is a special forum section for posting guild related stuff and fan site related stuff?...

This is not the section.

0 -2
Score : 95
Sting-Shotter|2016-08-27 16:44:33
you are aware that there is a special forum section for posting guild related stuff and fan site related stuff?...

This is not the section.
Hey Hydrius, we are totally aware there is a special forum section for guild or fan site related stuff.
Though, our website isn't about the guild because we're not recruiting, we only present the authors and members.
Moreover, it isn't just about quests nor events, you can find everything on it, it's about "general" stuff.
Therefore the General discussion section is the best place to make this post. smile

Peace & Cookies.
1 0
Score : 2431

This is not the section.
The post isn't about the guild, that was just an introduction as to who is handling the website. The point of posting it in General Discussion is because it doesn't pertain to just one category (i.e events, guides, quests..) and while there is a section for Fan Sites, it's so dead that the 5 last topics were almost posted a year apart each.

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

But hey, maybe you can tell us how General Discussion is about the Bee Movie script and Harambe memes.
0 -1
Score : 236

This is not the section.
This thread isn't about introducing the guild but a website where you can find various information about in game stuff like quest, dungeon and profession guides as well as useful tips.
Since it's hard to say where exactly it belongs to we decided to post in the "general" tab where most of the forums users are checking and thus better for sharing the websites existence.
0 0
Score : 2241

This site is pretty much just guild advertising + the guide section copy pasted into it.

But whatever, if it helps people it's k I guess.

2 0
Score : 3896

Guild advertising ? Our guild is closed and we don't even recruit. Yes, the guild is the one handling the website because every member participates.The guild part is simply an introduction about who are the authors.

For the copy paste, I think you did not read any guide because I spent hours doing it. Go read Enurado, Xelorium Présent or Srambad guides which are the most complexe. Or even dungeon guides. Even outside of written guides, we did vidéos, complete maps.. And also take a look at the guides which are not about questline. Here you can find all the available articles for now : Click here

I do not understand that hate when someone is simply trying to help the community.

3 -2
Score : 1284
Chloe-la-guerisseuse|2016-08-27 18:02:42
Our guild is closed and we don't even recruit.

"Look how great we are we don't let people in our guild ANYWAY look at our fancy site love and praise me."
2 -2
Chloe-la-guerisseuse|2016-08-27 18:02:42
Guild advertising ? Our guild is closed and we don't even recruit. Yes, the guild is the one handling the website because every member participates.The guild part is simply an introduction about who are the authors.

For the copy paste, I think you did not read any guide because I spent hours doing it. Go read Enurado, Xelorium Présent or Srambad guides which are the most complexe. Or even dungeon guides. Even outside of written guides, we did vidéos, complete maps.. And also take a look at the guides which are not about questline. Here you can find all the available articles for now : Click here

I do not understand that hate when someone is simply trying to help the community.

But whatever, if it helps people it's k I guess.
0 0
Score : 7974

I'm a Sufokian player and was thinking of playing on Remington, but I don't really have anyone to play with and I'm in the US.

0 0
Score : 3418

I think it's a nice idea ..but ..you should probably build it more like how companies that provide stuff do ..

Home should just be like "adds" for different sections on the forum
   Our most read Guide - Enurado

Our Generals useful tip for this week - Moon blueprints

And the guild info would be put on a tab named About Us

Pictures can be same ..that don't matter that it's guild members .. but I think it be a bigger chance that ppl will continue clicking on the page as someone that never been on it ..if it's built less like a guild info page ..and more like information/newspaper ....

Nice work!
Imma try click through it ..even tho Home page kinda put me off when I opened it

0 0
Score : 1284

Some real criticism though

the headers are far too big and the pictures are low quality and a bit ugly to look at ( the front page picture showing two characters in bugged costumes for example. )

The text is a bit big but I guess that is good if you have sight problems.

That's as far as I got to be honest.

1 0
Score : 1504

Great job on making this! I just looked through it a little, and it seems pretty awesome. smile

1 -1
Score : 8

You done incredible JOB! I don't really get why do you guys dislike it sleep Like you would've spend your time doing guides for newcomers? I don't think so.Its not even a guild commercial its just tutorial that helps you complete quests/ learn the game .As for me I think I wouldn't even be able to do it with such an inspiration as them.So before getting jealous of this ask yourself- can I do the same or I will continue playing as it is and keep my knowledge without sharing it?P.S I'm not taking any side in this post I'm just saying my opinion smile

2 -2
Score : 7393

You are lacking class guides. <_< 

0 -1
Score : 8
Yunru|2016-08-27 19:26:22
And you lack life. Stop trolling forums and trashing topics.Maybe then players will think to join your dumbass guild. P.S Sorry for making drama in topic~
1 -1
0 0
Score : 7393
YourFriendDesetny|2016-08-27 19:41:08
Yunru|2016-08-27 19:26:22
And you lack life. Stop trolling forums and trashing topics.Maybe then players will think to join your dumb guild. P.S Sorry for making drama in topic~
Who are you?

Also it was a suggestion. French ones suck and you need to disable addblock to see them + translation is a mess.

0 0
Respond to this thread