FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

why so much hate

By rottenchamalo2 - MEMBER - September 18, 2018, 15:43:15

hello everyone, im a happy owner of a lvl 68 ougi, and i dont get why people dont like it that much. i dont get it. really.

well of course im not vhl, not even hl, but i do not see much of them ig, moreover, i read bad reviews, bad tiers list  about this class.

WHY???? actually i was a little scared at the beginning, seeing all these wp everywhere, also i wasnt very pleased about its dpt or survability. but the more i go through the game, the more i find him awsome and powerfull. itw wp mechanics is really fun when you get the trick, i can tackle ennemies and escape easy, build armor, leech hp, have a pet and everything, nothing seems to stop me, and playing along with a masqraider and a steamer, i dont feel im the third wheel at all.

for me right now i dont inderstand why people do not like him so much, im pretty happy with this new class, can someone explain to me what's the problem with it? ill still play it anyway (i mean, i wont stop playing a character i enjoy to play just because people told me he was crap)

sorry for my english, not my native language smile 

3 -2
Reactions 6
Score : 1554

because the class is only good at pvp. 
PVE wise not really good. thats based on my exp, I also own an ougi... 

0 0
Score : 15351

The only complains I have about the Ouginak is the virtually pointless poison path, and the somewhat limited mobility. Other than that, I find it good for both defense and offense. Maybe it sucks at bit at distance, but it has unique stuff that makes it brutal in short distance.

0 0
Score : 153

Im pretty sure its because how one way the class feels like, only way to play it is to stack as much wp as possible and kill them turn 1-2. Thats the best and only way to play it, the water skill tree isnt too good damage wise and the earth tree only has that one spell that can only shot someone and air is kind of meh. Its a strong class but it can only do one thing and people dont like that.

2 0
Score : 392

I agree to all comment in this, currently ougi need a change to its skills and passive

0 0
Score : 1061

well maybe not many ppl agree with me but i found easy play damagers very handy when your heros team have a iop o xelor that need lot of actions to play and time very tight to think ahead  on actual A.I parameters.... maybe a push but i was a ugi hater  before playing one and lvl to 197 ... handy ,powerful and full rage class.

0 0
Score : 392

Due to present condition, ougi have hard time to do dungeon, it need mobility which it lack of, also need los to reach faraway mob, not mention many wp and all 

0 0
Respond to this thread