FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide/Build] Ouginak The Way of Bow wow best friend's

By ZephyrWiz - MEMBER - November 13, 2017, 09:37:00
Reactions 53
Score : 1127

indeed, as -ExSoldier-  said, ardor works. but the way it works is stupid.
things you need to know about it:
1) it doesnt matter what your or enemys MP is (even if you have 2mp and enemy has 8)
2) to get that extra dmg you just need to remove 1mp from enemy and all next hits you do will deal 20% more dmg
3) if ally removes MP from enemy you will deal 20% more dmg (tested with fecas spell *fecammer*)
4) and most anoying: if you used even 1mp for movement (with you need to use to get closer to enemy or get beter position) before or after removing 1mp from enemy, pasive will not give you extra dmg.

it works even if you have less mp than enemy: 

but doesnt work if you moved:

1 0
Score : 570

Damn... ANKAMA please delete this passive and give us a better one please *-*

(and thank you for the explanation and testing)

0 0
Score : 49

Hey. I'm kinda lost about something. Maybe it's just a dumb question and if it is, excuse me for that. 
 The question is: How do I get wp back? Cause almost all of the spells cost 1 wp and the only way i've seen to get it back so far, is by killing the bow wow. 

0 0
Score : 827

Transforming into werewolf and turn back will restore all wp to max.

0 0
Score : 44

Does "control" have any effect on bow wow or his dmg only base on our stats?
Thank you guys. 

0 0
Score : 82

Control has no effect on bow wow.

1 0
Score : 1

can you please give me screenshoot of all your abilities point  please

0 0
Score : 10947

I have a few stat questions for a starting Ouinak;

1) Lock, Dodge, Lock & Dodge, or none of these?

2) Initiative = yes or no?

I see what you have on your build in pictures you posted, but curious about stuff for when starting out. However I do want to use water spells a lot for the life steal effect.

1 0
Score : 60

What points in the other characteristics should I focus on? I'm fairly new coming back after a lot of changes and very much need the help, haha.

1 0
Score : 40

Hi, i'am really interested about your build, but all the builder link do not work anymore. Is it possible to have some news about it and with an idea for the gear lvl 150-160 please ? That will be great and will probably help many ppl smile

3 0
Score : 244

Could you post the rest of your stats? the intelligence and strength and stuff?

0 0
Score : 66

i like oug and use bow wow + blue health steal attacks if you have healing mastery blue attacks heal more it helps me attack and stay alive at the same time

0 0
Score : 1

Is this class worth to lvl up to 200 for end game?

0 0
Score : 5

This build will get updated after the changes that will be add on the next update?

0 0
Score : 1254

is this build still good in 2020?

0 0

The Ougi has changed a lot since this guide was out so I suggest you find a more recent one that takes the new passives and spells into account. 

So short answer, not exactly.

0 0
Score : 43

Warlegs|2020-03-23 17:49:46
The Ougi has changed a lot since this guide was out so I suggest you find a more recent one that takes the new passives and spells into account. 

So short answer, not exactly.

Is there one? I've been using the other guide on this forum & the discord server but that's pretty hit and miss too.

Warlegs|2020-04-13 06:50:16
I've not seen the discord one, but there's a fairly decent one that's, at the very least, more updated although unfinished here.

Best of luck looking for a good balance between fun and viability out there! I'd personally suggest the AoE route the guide talks about over the single target poison one, having tried both the AoE one feels a lot more fun and self sustaining to be honest.

Yeah, they're pretty fun as AoE machines! 
0 0

I've not seen the discord one, but there's a fairly decent one that's, at the very least, more updated although unfinished here.

Best of luck looking for a good balance between fun and viability out there! I'd personally suggest the AoE route the guide talks about over the single target poison one, having tried both the AoE one feels a lot more fun and self sustaining to be honest.

0 0
Respond to this thread