FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 1408

"the making of" season one

By cyberforce-tg January 29, 2010, 23:08:59
Hey guys, i was considering buying it. But it would be close to fifty canadian dollars for me, almost 2/3 of which is shipping and taxes.
Don't get me wrong, i want to support Ankama, but is it worth it?
Reactions 9
Score : 310
Hrm..for just the making of? It depends. I like such extras..but as extras. If it were included with a season of the series, I would say GO FOR IT. But just the making of? It depends on how long it is. If you want to support Ankama, you could pay a similar cost and get like..a subscription to Dofus for a year PLUS the account extras. Link me to what you're considering?
Score : 4287
Ankama doesn't make any profit off the shipping and handling. As suggested, buying a subscription or something is probably a more effective way of supporting them. Save up for a Wakfu sub when the time comes! That'll make them happy. ^__^
True. And if the prices are anywhere near what Dofus costs per month....that would be awesome.
Ankama, you should sell more varied items for Wakfu and Dofus again. Although the shipping is an obvious barrier for some of us.
Score : -6
It depends on how interested you are in animation. It (of course) has very good artwork and there is a good deal of description in the process so if you have the money I'd definitely recommend it. I certainly enjoyed it.
Score : 8788
CaptainHonesty|2010-02-11 19:30:00
It depends on how interested you are in animation. It (of course) has very good artwork and there is a good deal of description in the process so if you have the money I'd definitely recommend it. I certainly enjoyed it.

I don't think it's really learning material (the basics you can get for free searching the internet, advanced techniques are usually not art books as well).
Score : 34
Yeah, but - the Making of actually tells you, which techniques they've chosen, rather than a listing of possible methods like it often is in books.

+ isn't there any bonus material?
Score : 181
Glacior|2010-02-12 12:43:00
Yeah, but - the Making of actually tells you, which techniques they've chosen, rather than a listing of possible methods like it often is in books.

+ isn't there any bonus material?

indeed
Score : 38
Will there be a season 2 ?
Respond to this thread