FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 966

Ankama comics: Dofus Powerpack

By niemurr - MEMBER - February 09, 2018, 15:44:11
I don't know if I should have posted this on the Dofus forum, but since I can't create any threads there...

Has anyone ever bought the Dofus Powerpack on Amazon (IT)? I wanted to take it but it seems they're all gone... 
Could anyone who's tried to buy it there tell me if the product will probably be back in a few weeks, or months? Or should I just buy the volumes separately? 
Reactions 2
Score : 2582
It's very unlikely that Ankama still keeps stock of old printed books. Check the digital magazine sites instead to see if Ankama has uploaded their old comics on there

https://www.comixology.com/Ankama/comics-publisher/549-0?ref=cHVibGlzaGVyL3ZpZXcvZGVza3RvcC9pbXByaW50TGlzdA
Score : 966
(Sorry for the late reply)

The point is, the Dofus Powerpack isn't a comic, it's a (limited edition?) bundle of three comics + 1 bonus Dofus subscription for 1 month, and all of that comes in a special "case", idk how to describe it... It makes me think it won't be available again, but seeing that it's been available for a few years now (the original, official post about it on the Dofus Forum is from 2012 if I'm not mistaken), I don't really know what to think
Respond to this thread