By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Score : 60

[YOUTUBE] VEECYN ON WAKFU !

By Veecyn - MEMBER - February 01, 2018, 15:09:54

I've made a trilogy of videos on the professions, and I'm starting a new series on the ultimate bosses.
I am a French videographer but I also think of the English-speaking community.
That's why I work hard to offer you English subtitles.
My translations are not perfect but I hope that they will allow for a good understanding of the videos.
The subtitles are available for the first video on the professions and the first video on the ultimate bosses.

PROFESSIONS : THE BASICS
ULTIMATE BOSSES : PREFACE

If you're ever comfortable with both languages, here's the Youtube contribution tool to help you improve my translations.

The tool
Thank you dear community and wish you a good game!

Good viewing! And thank you all!

PS: Special thanks to Codebracker for helping me !

Reactions 4
Score : 1210

make video with mineral tower too please? biggrin

It's planned! Thank you for your interest!

Score : 828

Aw man.. this reminds me of the wish I have of Wakfu being as popular in the world as it is in France. sad If we had that many people playing the game, the international community would naturally have more content like yours.

Well, good job anyway! I don't speak french, so I'm looking forward it being entirely subtitled!

Thanks, i will do my best !

Respond to this thread