FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Twilight beam is pretty disapointing

By HELPPPPMEEEE - MEMBER - October 15, 2020, 22:08:08

So I've been a huppermage for quite some time and Recently I've try a 999qb build with twilight beam or Mirage spam, and I'm finding the Spell Pretty weak, i think a good buff to its dmg or more QB consumption would benefit it a lot, cause right now the spell is pretty irrelevant compared to Light arrow with 4 runes,  Hopefully, one day Max QB huppers can surface again, 

1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 67

I totally agree with your sentiment. Given the nature of Twilight Beam, or its intent rather, it should potentially be the most damaging spell in the game. Especially, if you have max QB. 

It's a bummer for sure. 

0 0
Score : 3917

Personaly I reccomend Twilight as a more "burst combo" with 500 QB and Gift Incarnate passive. You chage up to 500, release Twilight, next turn you enjoy your 24% damage boost to use all your elementals at the enemy until you charge 500 agains.

0 0
Score : -30

i am also a fan of the max QB builds of huppermage but that spell is a bit iffy in my opinion since you can do more damage with other spells as you said, They make it sound like a super powerful spell but you just end up blowing through all your QB and not gain much ground with it sadly. 

0 0
Score : 1110

Doesn't even really look that cool either, lol.

0 0
Score : 144

on its own twilight is a very lack luster spell . but looking at the numbers its acctuly pretty intersting 

150dmg and 200 dmg on crit > on 999QB u will increase it the dmg by 150% means its 450dmg and can cost 3ap means its the strongest singular spell with a 150ish dpa 

the only way it can be used effectivly is if u use it along side other spells for example use 1 light arrow / turn up to the 3th or 4th turn then nuke using twilight  ( 1 40 abundunce light arrow is around 120 QB auto regen with the fire passif is at 225 so u can absolutly do it )  

i think the way to fix it is to give it a dmg buff on its basis (.0QB ) but allow us to control how much QB it consumes maybe something like (25% of ur max QB / rune) 

JSky|2020-10-18 12:02:36
Hi, a side question, for reach 999QB, which is need +7 WP, right?
Based 500 + (7*75=525) = 1025

So my question is the sublimation Dimensionality +1 non-regenerate WP work as well?

sadly dimentionality doesnt work that way . yes if u started the fight with 999QB i think u will get 1025 but only on turn 1 at the begining of turn 2 it will return to it . i wish if it worked as the new breath passif giving an extra 75QB  to work with 
2 0
Score : 5035

Hi, a side question, for reach 999QB, which is need +7 WP, right?
Based 500 + (7*75=525) = 1025

So my question is the sublimation Dimensionality +1 non-regenerate WP work as well?

0 0
Respond to this thread