FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Heart of Fire Huppermage Help!

By RAWRB0T - MEMBER - October 14, 2019, 08:37:43

Hello all!

I'm really interested in the Huppermage Heart of Fire (HoF) build that uses low QB, but I'm not sure if the guides that are currently available up to date.

Is this build still viable? What equipment could I get that will help me reach a low QB?

Thank you for any help!

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : -14

Yeah, is viable but forum guide's about this build somewhat outdated. In your lvl using low QB only work with 350BQ becouse need the passives improve's.

I remember using the "Fire of darkness emblem" (110) and "Hona ring"  (18)

0 0
Score : 255

its usualy the same playstyle as ur average hupper stye just using items with -wp 

0 0
Score : 233

Thank you for the answers! I'll try getting the items mentioned! On my path to becoming a Huppermage! If you can think of any other items I should be getting, aside from the fabled Shiver ring, let me know! Thanks again!

0 0
Score : 2091

There is a Imperial Cwab Epaulettes other than Honna Ring, if Fire of Darkness Emblem is difficult to obtain. 

0 0
Score : 68

Hi ! How can we obtain the fire of darkness emblem item ? Can we craft it ?

0 0

Nice! Thank you! I'll aim for those now!

0 0
Score : 2091

Lyockas|2019-10-17 06:15:15
Hi ! How can we obtain the fire of darkness emblem item ? Can we craft it ?

Drop from UberBoss Black Crow with 0.8%, and need minimum stasis21.
0 0

Does anyone know where the second hand item "Feca's Shield" and the emblem "Ivory Dofus Fragment" comes from?

0 0
Score : 221

Feca's Shield and Ivory Dofus are drops from Ogrest. You need to obtain a score of 1.5m for dropping the shield and a score of 2m to drop the Ivory. Best you try buying them.

0 0
Respond to this thread