FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

hupper

By MysticLion - MEMBER - January 05, 2018, 09:41:50

its just me, or huppermages need some love from ankama?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 1453

Just you, fam. 

We do need more +WP and -WP on levels outside 200 tho. 

3 -1
Score : 144

ok '-'

2 0
Score : 438

Hupper suffers if you don't have a good set of gear. Having less than 12 AP breaks the flow of the class. Also, a lot of builds open up with +WP and -WP like challengeacepted said, but that isn't super relevant until the mega late game since that gear doesn't exist until then (except for some +WP belts I think).

0 0
Score : 144

So.. How is hupper in PvP? 1v1 , 3v3

0 0

Your opponents either abandon because they can't break your Solar Fortitude spam (with 125 BQ), or you get punched the gobbals out of you by a Iop or classes with multihit. 

Tho for those cases, it's better to just go Super Sayan for that 80% resistance to everything. Even then, those classes can still put the hurting in you. 

1 0
Score : 65

No, I agree. I think Final Twilight should be *potentially* the strongest spell in the game. There should be a more defined reason to have a large pool of QB, such as removing AP costs from light spells so they only take up QB. 

Regardless, this should play as a spell weaving class. There should be better combos for activating runes and spell conditions. 

0 0

There are some really great combos.

The problem is that EVERY good combo requires Light of Dawn as a playmaker, because it's the only Rune-Burning skill that can be actively weaved into a rotation due being a single target skill.

0 0
Score : 4211

and if that iop stables you, lmao, don't even think about kiting. High/Good initiative is a must for huppers when it comes to pvp.

Edit: New Phone, reaponding to post seems weird. Also HELLO COMMUNITY been a while.

0 0
Respond to this thread