By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 427

Huppermage Emblem?

By Manochaco - MEMBER - January 20, 2016, 02:42:46

When will it be implemented? Only Hoodfella boss will drop it? Will it have a costume or will it be like Elio's that dont have any costume?

First Ankama intervention
Manochaco|2016-01-20 02:42:46
When will it be implemented? Only Hoodfella boss will drop it? Will it have a costume or will it be like Elio's that dont have any costume?

Thank you for this great question Manochaco! We have inquired about it to the team and will keep the Community informed. smile 
See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 225

Too soon to guess it.

Score : 164

Was wondering why there wasn't an emblem ;^:

Thank you for this great question Manochaco! We have inquired about it to the team and will keep the Community informed. smile 
Score : 427

Thx Sabi biggrin
Looking forward to hearing from you \o

Sabi|2016-01-20 19:15:52

I am coming back as promised: we do not have yet a confirmation as to when it will be implemented but the team is working on it. smile 
Score : 11330

Ups, old thread. Sorry

Score : 345

any news on the huppermage emblem o .o?

Score : 761
stevie2Duex|2016-10-23 17:16:29
any news on the huppermage emblem o .o?
Unfortunately, it will probably be a while before it's implemented into the game.
Score : 5

Bag of refuge for Hoppermage entered the store .. wondering where to store the furniture set to appear?

Score : 62

Come on Sabi and team!

It's been a year since we asked for emblems for the Huppers. This class needs your support, doesn't seem fair to create a class that is half way thought through. 

Score : 7278
Sabi is not working for Ankama anymore. You might want to adress Owlie instead.

Doggie-emblems might be missing now too.
Score : 28

It really upsets me when other classes have Emblems but my Huppermage does not.

Score : 14499

Same for the dogs. Expecting some kind of bone-decorated collar. tongue

Score : 36

RIP 2 years and NOTHING lol...These devs truly don't care. 

Score : 14499

Sadly, this is what it seems to show. They have created new items for new content, new costumes, but haven't done 2 items + 2 emblems/costumes for the "half-baked" content from 2 years ago yet? I'm the first one that tends to delay things for later, but this "later" is a bit too delayed even for me.

Score : 142

All i want for Christmas is a Huppermage Emblem

A Huppermage Emblem was added to the game in the 1.61 patch :
https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/accessories/26356-emblema-hipermago

Score : 142

ITS A CHRISTMAS WONDER

Thank you Santa.

Respond to this thread