FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Player Portraits

By ElleRey - MEMBER - November 06, 2016, 03:41:34
Reactions 32
Score : 2039

Woah, your art is really pretty and sooo nice! White envy for stylishness >w<
I like it how you do linearts! Do you have any tutorials (or just a gallery/tumblr/DA)? o.o

1 0
Score : 3898

Hey Elle,
I so love Grenade's drawing ! The colours and the movement are incredible. I love the fact that you kept drawing outside of the box ! Keep going, it's super inspiring

1 0
Score : 755

Had to check your stuff out, I don't pay enough attention to the forums apparently '-' Your stuff is lovely! I especially like the first one, you have a beautiful color scheme going on, very fresh °3°/

1 0
Score : 602
Reineke-Fox|2016-12-02 10:50:17
Woah, your art is really pretty and sooo nice! White envy for stylishness >w<
I like it how you do linearts! Do you have any tutorials (or just a gallery/tumblr/DA)? o.o

I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you--I was trying to put together a tutorial, and then realized that I could just take a picture of the book I learned my method from!

TL;DR: Print rough draft in blue and then draw the final line art on top of it in pencil (more variation in line quality IMO, ink is very punishing lol)

Also, for funsies and for process, here's the thumbnails I did paired up with their finished products:

2 0
Score : 2039

That's awesome, imma try it out soonish! I'm usually super bad with coloring (colors come out overburned and lineart looks too alienated to the rest of what's on canvas x_x'''). Thank you for this tuto pic, ElleRey! ^o^
still wanders around like a ghost in hopes of getting tumblr/da link

0 0
Score : 602

Thank you to everyone who left kind words! (Re: tumblr/dA, I have an instagram @elle.rex!) Though I won't be updating it much now.

Uh...hm....been thinking of how to word this...I'm getting referred to a neurologist for peripheral neuropathy in my hands and arms, unknown cause. I've lost a lot of precision and control in my hands over the last few weeks. I can still kind of draw/type/etc., but not very well.

This thread and project is now on official hiatus until this issue resolves.

Particular apologies to Hyb, Ainla, Mina, and others who were promised a picture back when my hands still worked.

0 0
Score : 2654

Oh geeze. I hope the damage is mitigated as much as possible after treatment. This is my first time commenting on this thread, but I've had it on my watch list when it first emerged. Thanks for sharing your time and efforts for the community-- your works are pure eyecandy!

0 0
Score : 987

You don't have to apologize for that issue, I'm sorry about what is happening to you, and I hope that in some way it could be fixed.

Best regards Elle, I wish you the best! -Hyb

0 0
Score : 755

Get well soon Elle!

0 0
Score : 4114

oh no :c my wishes are with you elle. i lurked here a lot to check up on all the awesome.

0 0
Score : 2301

Don't apologize sad Your health comes first! Don't ever feel like you owe anything! I hope your doctors can figure out what's wrong and fix you up in tip top shape asap

0 0
Score : 3120

My iphone is dead, i would rather have dm u on instag but i wish you the best on all ur incoming process, sending you good vibes smile

0 0
Score : 8455

Wow these look sweet. I think I like Grenade's the most. Anyway, hope you feel better soon Elle.

Maybe i'll send you a request when you're feeling better. I wouldn't mind dropping some cash your way to support, too.

0 0
Respond to this thread