FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Player Portraits

By ElleRey - MEMBER - November 06, 2016, 03:41:34

Hey all, this is where I will be posting portraits of players. Starting off with Order of the Shu-Shu's Apple Juice! Inspiration, Murakami and superflat. Stay tuned for more portraits--you may find your portrait here at some point! Please PM me in game or through Ankamabox if you have any questions or concerns.

Behold, the riches of Amakna, and it's crown jewel, Mina Hotaru! Taking a STUNNING 10 redraws XD I hope y'all like how she turned out.

And taking a magnificent ZERO redraws, it's the legendary DP in the dusty plains of Kara! His ennui is illustrated in loving penciled detail...and spruced a bit in Photoshop, hehe.

Continuing traditional mediums, we have Xelophone and his famous hat in pen and ink. I will never get tired of drawing xelors...Nox in the first episode of the show cemented that love in me forever *v*

And here is Grenade, imagined as a main character in a comic! I've never drawn an explosion before...I appreciate that these portraits give me a chance to do something new. Even though they take me forever lol. Thanks for your patience...!

CURRENT LIST AND PROGRESS (on hiatus until further notice, due to non-functional hands):

* Apple Juice: Finished!
* Mina Hotaru: Finished!
* Dragon Pig: Finished!
* HybridGear: Working on rough draft
* EarthMinion: Finished!
* Ainla: Working on rough draft
* Xelophone: Finished!
* RoboTrigger: Received reference photos, working on thumbnail
* C0ldmoon: Received reference photos, working on thumbnail
* Rainbow Musketeers: Received reference photos, working on thumbnail
* Mina and Nutella: Received reference photos, working on thumbnail
* Ritt: Received reference photos
* Fleisch: Received reference photos
* Kimae: Received reference photos
* Pooncakes: Received reference photos
18 0
Reactions 32
Score : 2418

Wow I really love your art style!

0 0
Score : 899

Nice art!

Now I want a Koi pond for my HW.....

0 0
Score : 3120

This is perfection ! biggrin Can we ask order ? I would pay to get one of my xelor with his puddly hat :3

0 0
Score : 664

im in love wub thank you very much :3 Like I was telling you reminds me so much of the anime paradise kiss its perfect ^.^

0 0
Score : 155

Aaaaaaaa! I love everything going on in this pic! The swimming maskerels in the background, the colors they're so delicious that it gives me a summer vibe, and and oh lord it's just so awesome ; O ;

0 0
Score : 602
EarthMinion|2016-11-06 04:37:10
Wow I really love your art style!
Thank you so much! I got your message, so just fill on out the form I posted, and we're good to go!

mokuiz|2016-11-06 07:23:03
Nice art!

Now I want a Koi pond for my HW.....
Seriously! I'd love some kind of fish tank feature, like Animal Crossing XD

Smithski|2016-11-08 01:18:55
This is perfection ! biggrin Can we ask order ? I would pay to get one of my xelor with his puddly hat :3
As it turns out, I snapped a picture of you in your incredible hat when I saw you at the temple the other day. If you want to be extra sure I get every angle of you and your hat, you can fill out the form I just edited in the OP, but you are definitely on my list already~

Cossettechi|2016-11-08 01:23:36
im in love wub thank you very much :3 Like I was telling you reminds me so much of the anime paradise kiss its perfect ^.^

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy. And thanks for the anime recommend!

Lovely-Aces|2016-11-08 03:11:11
Aaaaaaaa! I love everything going on in this pic! The swimming maskerels in the background, the colors they're so delicious that it gives me a summer vibe, and and oh lord it's just so awesome ; O ;

You are also making me feel all warm and fuzzy. Nothing makes an artist feel better than people appreciating the details! wub 
1 0
Score : 6240

Woah pretty impressive, I really like your style!

I'm thinking about a commission, maybe I would pay in kamas if you don't mind. Are you in Remington? laugh 

0 0
Matt5150|2016-11-11 23:44:19
Woah pretty impressive, I really like your style!

I'm thinking about a commission, maybe I would pay in kamas if you don't mind. Are you in Remington? laugh

Thank you kindly! I am regrettably on Nox--but as I said in the FAQ, you need not pay! Just send me the reference photos of your character by either posting it in this thread, or via Ankabox (but you have to friend me first due to default settings!). I can't guarantee when I'll get to you, but I will eventually!
0 0
Score : 3120

Ankabox sent for the Puddly hat xelor :3

0 0
Score : 537

Nice style here *3*
Btw..Will this pic works well as reference?Or it must be only in-game screenshots?xD

0 0
C0ldmoon|2016-11-18 03:23:54
Nice style here *3*
Btw..Will this pic works well as reference?Or it must be only in-game screenshots?xD

This will absolutely work! Actually, art is easier to reference from than the in-game screens...Since the models are all the same for the different classes (sans like...Foggs), it can be tough to give someone their fair share of individuality. I'll add you to my list!
0 0
Score : 60

Ahh- I didn't know where your thread was. Omg omg omg I looovveeeee my backside. It's fabulous. I love it. I love you. Ahhhh *fan girls*

1 0
CaramelEclair|2016-11-24 00:11:11
Ahh- I didn't know where your thread was. Omg omg omg I looovveeeee my backside. It's fabulous. I love it. I love you. Ahhhh *fan girls*

It was my pleasure XD

Really though, when I think about how hard people in this community work to keep the world of Wakfu turning, I feel so inspired...! *v*
0 0
Score : 245

ELLE YOUR SUCH AN AMAZING ARTIST!!!! I love how you perfectly draw the vibe of my xelor and that you included the Order Of the Shu-shu logo in it! biggrin *another fangirls* You are my xelor sister by now!

0 0
Score : 2418

Just when I think your next piece can't get better it does. Man all your hard work really shows. I'm infinitely
jealous of your skills, creativity and talent.

0 0
Score : 1324

Hey Elle!

If you could, can you add me to the picture queue. Your stuff is amazing! Please send me a PM when you have time!

Tyvm

0 0
Score : 3898

I so love the fact that we feel like on an art journey with you ! Each drawing has its own style just like each person has her own personality. It's incredible Elle !

0 0
Score : 3437

*o* -drools- all these are awesum!

Think I like Minas most tho ..all those flowers just makes it gorgeous. (reminds me of those mirror paintings ..cant think of what they are called)

0 0
Score : 4580

>ENVY

0 0
Respond to this thread