FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cosplay fun

By QilbyandYukaige - MEMBER - September 01, 2015, 23:28:27

Finally getting around to posting my Cosplay from this years Comic Con. Hopefully I will eventually meet the wakfu crew at a con. Still need more Qilby in my life. Hopefully the make more merch or add his costume to the game.

6 0
Reactions 5
Score : 108

Love the cosplay! Do you know if there is a list somewhere detailing which Cons Ankama will have a presence at?

0 0
Score : 42

+1

0 0
Score : 549
Dekkir|2015-09-03 17:27:03
Love the cosplay! Do you know if there is a list somewhere detailing which Cons Ankama will have a presence at?
I haven't found a list. And they don't really release the information of their conventions in a timely manner on the news feed either... QnQ

Anyways, A FELLOW COSPLAYER!!! Yay~ ^o^)/
0 0
Score : 531
Dekkir|2015-09-03 17:27:03

This one wasn't Ankama. it was Japanime Games. the guys who make Krosmasters. Ankama seems to put up the events they are attending really last minute so I haven't gotten a chance to meet the staff yet. Maybe next AX or something if they go to that again.
0 0
Score : 1266

Oh my gosh that's awesome! happy Nice job!

I hope Ankama comes to more anime conventions next year, they were really awesome at AX smile

0 0
Respond to this thread